Obama Administration Paying People To ‘Recruit’ Folks Onto Food Stamps

More people than ever rely on Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly known as food stamps. This is in part due to a bad economy, but it’s also because hundreds of recruiters now work to enroll people in the government program. State governments have realized that, with more people on the SNAP program, more federal money comes into the local economy. We take a look at the jurisdiction of Dillie Nerios, a recruiter in Florida, as she works toward her monthly quota of signing up 150 people.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...y.html#photo=1

New GDP Accounting Propaganda Exposed
The inmates are running the asylum.
  • CJ7
  • 04-24-2013, 03:54 PM
Food stamp participation increased from about 17.2 million in fiscal year 2000 to 26 million people in July 2006. The rate of payment accuracy in the FSP improved 34 percent between FY2000 and FY2004 and the 94.12 percent overall payment accuracy rate was the highest achieved since the inception of the program. USDA awarded $48 million to 24 States for their exemplary administration of the program in fiscal year (FY) 2005.
The inmates are running the asylum. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Who put you in charge?
And what is startling is that Walmart employes make up the largest group in the program.
And what is startling is that Walmart employes make up the largest group in the program. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Why does that startle you? Hillary was on the board of that company for years. She and Bill have made their whole careers on the backs of the working poor.
The Clinton's had nothing to do with it. Walmart thought they could max profits by putting people on less than full time, pay them min wage or less with no benefits. They were rights. The profits are great but they can't get any one to work for them and those that do are working poor.
Food stamp participation increased from about 17.2 million in fiscal year 2000 to 26 million people in July 2006. The rate of payment accuracy in the FSP improved 34 percent between FY2000 and FY2004 and the 94.12 percent overall payment accuracy rate was the highest achieved since the inception of the program. USDA awarded $48 million to 24 States for their exemplary administration of the program in fiscal year (FY) 2005. Originally Posted by CJ7
Here's the article you cut and pasted that quote from, even though you didn't cite your source and expected us to believe those are your words. Been hanging out with WPF, eh, CBJ7?

What makes this more interesting is the fact that your post bears no relevance to thread topic. So you wasted a good plagiarism.

http://www.fns.usda.gov/snap/rules/L...tion/about.htm
Where do I sign up?
You can sign up at Wal Mart GOOBER ... After you drop Mama off for work!
You are right BL. I have to shop at Wal-mart as they've wiped everything out in a three mile radius.

I've overheard a lot of the stockers complain about their hours or lack of.
An incredible number of people pay with a Lonestar card and I don't live in a bad neighborhood. So many people, I'm convinced the food stamp program has kept Wal-mart's stock afloat.

Other companies are following suit or just hire contract workers. Its gonna get worse before it gets better with Obamacare.
  • CJ7
  • 04-24-2013, 10:35 PM
where do you get this bullshit about me trying to dupe the board with articles I expect you to believe are my words? .,.. gawd youre gettin fukin crazy as a bed bug.

99% of the time shitheads like you ask for a link, 110% of the time I give you one that you ignore. Had you ask for a link I'd have given you the one you posted .. yup, that's where the paragraph I c/p'd came from .... aintcha proud of yourself lil boy?

lol
You can sign up at Wal Mart GOOBER ... After you drop Mama off for work! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ok thanks. I'll pay for your momma's Bus fare back to the Trailer Park. That's the least I can do.
where do you get this bullshit about me trying to dupe the board with articles I expect you to believe are my words? .,.. gawd youre gettin fukin crazy as a bed bug.

99% of the time shitheads like you ask for a link, 110% of the time I give you one that you ignore. Had you ask for a link I'd have given you the one you posted .. yup, that's where the paragraph I c/p'd came from .... aintcha proud of yourself lil boy?

lol Originally Posted by CJ7
Nah. Not proud. Just tired of people who can't generate an original thought posting other people's words and pretending that they came up with that themselves. Disappointing, but not surprising. And you didn't even make a point with it. That is the saddest part. Plagiarizing without purpose. You should have taken that class I recommended long ago.
  • CJ7
  • 04-24-2013, 11:06 PM
Plagiarizing without purpose

well, I wasn't, but then again what I wasn't doing drug your stupid old ass off of the lockdown in Mass the government didn't ORDER mindset. so maybe there was an unintended purpose ..

think I'll keep it up