Meet the New Benjamin!

Rather colorful compared with the old ones, isn't it?

At least it should be harder to counterfeit.

http://qz.com/77806/meet-the-new-100...lar-bank-note/
Well, at least they kept that old horndog, Ben, as the poster boy for hobbyists everywhere.
Well, at least they kept that old horndog, Ben, as the poster boy for hobbyists everywhere. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Then I suppose it's appropriate that we'll see ol' Ben's countenance on the C-note for a while longer!

Being a bit north of sixty, I'm always happy to find something that acts as a Fountain of Youth. I've discovered that a pocketful of Benjamins does the trick about as well as anything.

When I pull a few of 'em out of my wallet, hot 20-something women seem to think I'm young, handsome, and fun.

America -- what a country!!
Then I suppose it's appropriate that we'll see ol' Ben's countenance on the C-note for a while longer!

Being a bit north of sixty, I'm always happy to find something that acts as a Fountain of Youth. I've discovered that a pocketful of Benjamins does the trick about as well as anything.

When I pull a few of 'em out of my wallet, hot 20-something women seem to think I'm young, handsome, and fun.

America -- what a country!! Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Really, all I have to do is show up.

ha ha ha ha
All I see is the same debased Federal Reserve note created from debt.
All I see is the same debased Federal Reserve note created from debt. Originally Posted by SEE3772
Thankfully, the idea of insisting that I give her gold bullion seems not to have occurred to my SB. Lucky thing for me that she's just a naïve young ingénue, isn't it? She's apparently still suffering under the delusion that this fiat currency has decent purchasing power.

So I guess I'm screwing her in more ways than one, huh?