Places to ride the mtn bike

I have been to OP Schnabel and McCalister multiple times but am looking for some other trails to enjoy. Government Canyon is nearby but haven't visited this one yet. Anyone here hit the trails on occasion?
If you emjoy a party atmosphere and can hang with a bunch of 20 somethings check out the last friday of the month ride at the Alamo, no trail riding but its a blast. Usually rolls out at 9:30 and is refered to sometimes as Critical Mass.It rolled last night and was all over downtown.
McCallister Park and LBJ Park have some trails that are fun.
LBJ.. Where is this park. Are we talking marble falls LBJ? Mccalister was nice but extremely crowded at the trail head where I launched at. I guess that is the (insert sponsor)spots pled over there. Used to be gunn or ancira or time warner. Lots of traffic that particle Saturday.
If you emjoy a party atmosphere and can hang with a bunch of 20 somethings check out the last friday of the month ride at the Alamo, no trail riding but its a blast. Usually rolls out at 9:30 and is refered to sometimes as Critical Mass.It rolled last night and was all over downtown. Originally Posted by SAUrbanAnimal
930 pm, Friday night, downtown San Antonio. I might could try it once. Bigger fan of the trail stuff though. OP Schnabel is probably the ATF cause of the scenery. Referring to the college coeds that frequent the park and not so much the trees n wildlife.
Govt Canyon is really nice and TONS of space. Some of the trails are quite bumpy, but I guess that is what "mountain" biking is all about.
A lot of the new linear parks have trails that follow the same route as the new running trails.
Dude I just decked my bike out with some LED's Looks awesome at night! haha I usually just ride out by the creek trial on Grissom very nice and relaxing!
That Grissom trail head is a nice place to start. Can go good distances either way.