NO SHAME; NO CLASS OBAMA

He uses the Bush Library dedication to push his immigration amnesty agenda..

You're such a fucking asshole. He made direct reference to Bush's beginning the ball rolling on immigration reform. In fact, if he'd have spent the entire speech talking about Bush's accomplishments, it wouldn't have fit in the ONE MINUTE edited excerpt you chose to use in this thread.

From this you conclude that the President has no shame and no class.

Again, I'll repeat it, YOU'RE A FUCKING ASSHOLE!
Yes, let's ignore that Bush was pro-immigration and generally agrees with the policy. And that is why Obama chose the dedication of the Bush library to make these comments.

Are you really this stupid?
Trendaway, your meat axe editing needs juuuuuussstt a little work (think Bob Uecker in "Major League" for the intonation).

You are a third-rate pissant - on your BEST day (guess what? This wasn't one of them).
He uses the Bush Library dedication to push his immigration amnesty agenda..

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You one low down piece of dog shit- go fuck a moose WW you ignorant waste of a human.
You one low down piece of dog shit- go fuck a moose WW you ignorant waste of a human. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
got your bowls in an up roar?

then it worked, I like his shit
Ahhhhhh. I get it now. This was all about pissing people off. (Either that, or upsetting their dishes ... Bowls .

Really?

You're a bigger idiot than advertised, Muskogeee.
  • CJOHN
  • 04-26-2013, 08:58 AM
panera bread sugarland
A very good summary of Obama's performance at the dedication:
President Obama took the podium next. Every bit as cunning as Slick Willy, his speech too was filled with fake self-effacing insights, including one on “the world’s most exclusive club,” which he said “is more like a support group.” Another laugher from the man with no humility was when he said “being president, above all, is a humbling job.”

Then, on a day that was intended to be without politics, he hawked his push for amnesty, imploring “some of the senators and members of Congress who are here today, that we bring it home — for our families, and our economy, and our security, and for this incredible country that we love.”

In fact, Mr. Obama made the whole trip about politics. He did a Democratic fundraiser the night before the library opening, and planned a pro-abortion speech at a Planned Parenthood event the same night (which his handlers finally realized was over the top and rescheduled).

But on Thursday, Mr. Obama skipped the praise he had laid on W the night before. “Whatever our political differences, President Bush loves this country and loves its people and shares that same concern and was concerned about all people in America, not just those who voted Republican. I think that’s true about him, and I think that’s true about most of us.”

Except it’s not. Especially not this president. He has made his presidency about dividing America — along lines of class, sex, race, sexuality, you name it. Successful people are “the rich who need to pay their fair share.” Last week, he had a name for elected lawmakers who opposed his new gun laws — “liars.” And more than any president before him, he has set out to destroy the other party, casting Republicans as out of touch, archaic, maybe even racist.

• CJOHN
  • 04-26-2013, 09:08 AM
FACT....too late slow cowboy already order and ate breakfast..... how many finger and which finger(look at the camera)? hurry I am about to leave Panera Bread Sugarland
Your a waste of time; all you can muster is bullshit and name calling;

Feel free to get down to some facts next time...........or don't, and keep continuing to blow a gasket over my posts.........Now, sit doggy, sit...good boy,,,good boy...here's a bone...go fetch, fetch !

You one low down piece of dog shit- go fuck a moose WW you ignorant waste of a human. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
You're such a fucking asshole. He made direct reference to Bush's beginning the ball rolling on immigration reform. In fact, if he'd have spent the entire speech talking about Bush's accomplishments, it wouldn't have fit in the ONE MINUTE edited excerpt you chose to use in this thread.

From this you conclude that the President has no shame and no class.

Again, I'll repeat it, YOU'RE A FUCKING ASSHOLE! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Again with the hatred - isn't hatred un-American?
AssUp admitted Obama used the dedication to push his amnesty plan; I can't ask for more from AssUp.................

Obama is scum for trying to turn the dedication into his political pulpit.....

Thanks AssUP for confirming my original story..........

The narcissism of Obama on full display, even on a day that was suppose to be about someone/something else !
A very good summary of Obama's performance at the dedication:
President Obama took the podium next. Every bit as cunning as Slick Willy, his speech too was filled with fake self-effacing insights, including one on “the world’s most exclusive club,” which he said “is more like a support group.” Another laugher from the man with no humility was when he said “being president, above all, is a humbling job.”

Then, on a day that was intended to be without politics, he hawked his push for amnesty, imploring “some of the senators and members of Congress who are here today, that we bring it home — for our families, and our economy, and our security, and for this incredible country that we love.”

In fact, Mr. Obama made the whole trip about politics. He did a Democratic fundraiser the night before the library opening, and planned a pro-abortion speech at a Planned Parenthood event the same night (which his handlers finally realized was over the top and rescheduled).

But on Thursday, Mr. Obama skipped the praise he had laid on W the night before. “Whatever our political differences, President Bush loves this country and loves its people and shares that same concern and was concerned about all people in America, not just those who voted Republican. I think that’s true about him, and I think that’s true about most of us.”

Except it’s not. Especially not this president. He has made his presidency about dividing America — along lines of class, sex, race, sexuality, you name it. Successful people are “the rich who need to pay their fair share.” Last week, he had a name for elected lawmakers who opposed his new gun laws — “liars.” And more than any president before him, he has set out to destroy the other party, casting Republicans as out of touch, archaic, maybe even racist.

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You're the one whose about dividing America. You can't even manage to come together with your fellow Americans when terrorists are setting off bombs in one of our oldest cities. Your first and only thought is how you can use the event to blame the people whose political viewpoints you take issue with. And, you're so fucking dense, you don't even realize it. Sad sack of shit.