Poker

Anyone interested in joining a cash game with professional tables, chips, and dealing, send me a PM. These are legal games under Texas law, because no rake is being taken by the house.
-
Games are typically $0.50 - $1.00 antes, no limit Texas Hold'em. Minimum buy-in is $20.00 and maximum is $100.00.
-
There are currently three available games that we are looking to expand. Sunday afternoons starting at 2:00; Tuesday evenings starting at 7:00, and Thursday nights starting at about 9:00.
-
Dinner accompanies the Sunday and Tuesday games. Bring your own beverage to all games.
-
There are places available in today's game. We play as long as there are enough players, so if you want to play but can't get to the game until after the starting time, no sweat, just let us know.
-
PM me for locations/directions and to confirm if you want to join us.
Tuesday game has been moved to Wednesday due to popular demand. Several replies already; keep em coming!
There will be a game tonight starting at 7:00. One hobbyist already participating; let's get a couple more. PM me for details or with questions.
Setting up a game for Saturday afternoon and evening. PM for details.