so i found this new treand

so i have been on here for a long time seems like as long as the other folkes but have not hobbied as long as the others but something i found out and this is to the providers mostly. i am in a war zone and now i dont care who knows it but with a little over 200000 people it well be alittle hard to find out. the real storie is that some "clients" have been telling new providers that if they cut them a deal that they would put a good "review" that is so wrong on my levels. ok just to let you know how long i have been here i have seen dreams not onece but twice and i am alittle embarresed but the first time she was another name and aspd was around and the other was gnd if you dont know who that is sorry and i also seen here twice but that was along time ago but when i get back in country i hope to see another provider. i dont know if this should be in the alert or this section just a heads up. and for a person to do this is very low in my books.
I was never asked for that deal, but I could maybe see how a couple of guys would try that. But how does this information put you in a "war zone"?
i found out this new info and i am over seas
i found out this new info and i am over seas Originally Posted by budid2
Ooooohhhhh, gotcha. You're literally in a war zone. Makes sense now

I really wouldn't worry too much. That happens everywhere and it's up to the lady to decide if it's worth it to her or not. Plus I don't think it's every hobbyist that's trying to pull this trick, just a couple of weirdos who look to prey on the newbies. Most around here are perfect gentlemen though
yea hope to be able to see some providers when i get back i thought i was back for good when i seen gnd i think i was going to see sadie and gnd was with you when i called here but i guess she like seeing olld friends she drop what she was doing.
Be careful out there and thanks for what you are doing!