How often do ladies lie about their girls?

Not to call anyone out, recently one lady posted on BP she had EEE's, then DDD's. Another on this website claimed she had D's while she has small C's at best, and another who clearly has an A cup posts they are B's, or D's, depending on what post/ad you look at.

How often do ladies do this? Does anyone actually fall for this?
This is another reason why we want real - not fake, not "I look just like this girl" - pictures.

There are many ways a girl can conceal her identity without resorting to fake pics.
This is another reason why we want real - not fake, not "I look just like this girl" - pictures.

There are many ways a girl can conceal her identity without resorting to fake pics. Originally Posted by FootLong
+1
JSmith, I imagine ladies fib about their bosoms about as often as men exagerate the size of, well, you know.
+ 1 to both FL and Mossman

SF
Frankly, I don't know how to judge the size of the*girls*

I just know when Mama is sportin' them real spiffy.
I lie to about things, who doesn't. But I wouldn't say I have a ten inch cock if I posted pics of a five inch one all over the internet.

The sad thing is, they're all nice. That one girl that has A cups and claims they're C's, man those A's are so perfect, and they go perfectly with her body.
I'm a b-c. Although in a woman's world an A cup is nearly completely flat. So what may seem like an A to you might really be a b-c cup, ect. Just my thoughts.
JSmith, I imagine ladies fib about their bosoms about as often as men exagerate the size of, well, you know. Originally Posted by Mossman

Lmao! Thank you for my first out loud laugh of the day!

But seriously, I don't see why the ladies lie when it's obviously going to be brought to light once the gent meets her. I say to the ladies: just be honest! A bad review about lying isn't worth the damage to your reputation. Be you, be happy, and the gents will like you as you are. =-)
Lmao! Thank you for my first out loud laugh of the day!

But seriously, I don't see why the ladies lie when it's obviously going to be brought to light once the gent meets her. I say to the ladies: just be honest! A bad review about lying isn't worth the damage to your reputation. Be you, be happy, and the gents will like you as you are. =-) Originally Posted by Hollywood101
How True that is ms. holly.
Women make horrible carpenters- their whole lives they have been told that this [===@ is 6 inches........

When it comes to the (@) (@) a good gauge is the difference between the fullest part of the breast and the rib cage- each inch in difference is a cup size(A, B, C, D, DD, and so on).

Hopefully now you guys will have a better estimate on what you're really getting your hands on!
Some people font know the real size the girls...just like guy dont know the size of there man hold.
I mean dont know there girls....