Special Thanks To Felina For:

Honoring me by being the very first lady to swallow my semen!!!!!!!!!!!!
And for swallowing with a smile!!!!!!
You are a superb and splendid lady, Felina, and I want the world to know what you did for me!!!! You met my needs in a very special and intimate manner!!!! Your deep understanding of my needs is something I don't have words express. My moans were expressing feelings where no words existed. Thank you, Felina. You are worthy of honor!
All this is making me want to watch a few videos. hehe I have done this a few times in My life... not in the hobby thou...

Glad she could make your day, she is a very kind lady, indeed!

<3,
Miss Dreams
It was my pleasure to be your first. Thank you so much for a great afternoon and for the perfect birthday gift.

Dreams, you really should try it..........and thank you for such kind words!
Your welcome pretty woman!

I may do alot of things, but that is one thing... I will not be doing, for many reasons...

<3,

Miss Dreams
WOW!!!
Now that was interesting.....
Glad you guys enjoyed next time can I just watch?????????????
It's the best feeling in the world Tuck! Congratulations! I'm going to have to meet Felina some day.
Your welcome pretty woman!

I may do alot of things, but that is one thing... I will not be doing, for many reasons...

<3,

Miss Dreams Originally Posted by Miss Dreams
I completely understand Miss Dreams.......we don't all enjoy the same activities!!

WOW!!!
Now that was interesting.....
Glad you guys enjoyed next time can I just watch????????????? Originally Posted by Sydney Pure
Syd, I don't think I'd be able to allow you to just watch.......would want you to join in too much!!

It's the best feeling in the world Tuck! Congratulations! I'm going to have to meet Felina some day. Originally Posted by jim1995
Jim, we are going to have to change that one day
It's the best feeling in the world Tuck! Congratulations! I'm going to have to meet Felina some day. Originally Posted by jim1995
Jim, you are right about the best feeling in the world! It is awing that Felina swallowed a part of me that will be digested and in turn become part of her. Her action is a stimulus to my self-image.
Just don't wait until "some day".
So jealous. I have yet to even pop from a BJ, let alone be swallowed. Nice.
So jealous. I have yet to even pop from a BJ, let alone be swallowed. Nice. Originally Posted by NWAUser
No doubt, Felina is great, but AR has a whole list of really fine ladies who's nickname could be "Hoover"
No doubt, Felina is great, but AR has a whole list of really fine ladies who's nickname could be "Hoover" Originally Posted by MrHappy4u
where is the like button....
I guess I need to add that to my menu
So jealous. I have yet to even pop from a BJ, let alone be swallowed. Nice. Originally Posted by NWAUser
It is time for a change, NWA!

I have only cum from a bj a few times, but could have more if I had not stopped the action. I always want to make sure I spend some time in my lady's vagina.

Men, what makes a bj exciting to you. Would you rather lay on your back, or straddle her face, or have 69? Do you like her to use a combination of hands and mouth, or mouth only? Do you like her to use lots of spit? Do you like deep throat? How should she use her tongue? Her lips? Should she lick your balls? Do you like to hear slurping noises? What else makes for a good bj? Tell what you really like!

Ladies, how do you best like performing bj? What positions do you favor? Do you find the man's reaction arousing to you? What techniques have you found most satisfying and stimulating to your man? Do you like being deep throated? Do you enjoy making noises as you suck us? Do you enjoy semen in your mouth?

What advice can you give to help others enjoy oral more? Tell all!

We are fortunate to have a selection of wonderful ladies in AR, who have bj skills almost beyond belief! Being swallowed by Felina was an incredible experience. I will never forget the feeling of satisfaction I felt, and still feel! Giving my swallowing virginity to her was one of the best decisions I have ever made!
If you have never been swallowed, find a good woman who will before you do anything else.
If you have been swallowed, don't neglect the girls who don't swallow. Some will let you cim, others want you to come on their face or breasts. It all feels good!
theotherguy1 posted the link to this long ago: the link no longer works, but glad I saved the content!
Her name is Caitie Mae.

https://sites.google.com/site/experi...-oral-fixation

theotherguy1 posted the link to this long ago: the link no longer works, but glad I saved the content! Originally Posted by tuckahoe