New to the Hobby

So, I am rather new....actually have yet to meet a provider. Looking to fill some fantasies before I "settle". In a relationship that can be dull, but she is good to me.

With that being said, I've came on to this site after being on bp, and am glad I have found it. Very helpful posts in this section and I tend to use these great suggestions. I do have issues, however, with some that I have spoken with here recently. Not naming names, just disappointed when I speak with them. The language (f bombs ever so often, that's okay, but every other word....pass), the dogs and kids and moms in the background talking (yes, I said mother...and a brother). Kinda ruins the whole idea or fantasy that I am trying to fulfill.

Is this wrong of me? Am I just that much of an asshole? Btw....been drinking, so this may make sense to me right now, but I may be deleting this thread after reading it sober. LOL.
We all hope and expect providers to be somewhat professional. If not they will not last long.
Welcome!! I completely agree, there is no excuse to have all of that "real world" background "noise"!!!
Max, your expectations are on target, whether you were drinking when you composed the thread or stone cold sober.

Research carefully and you'll find we have some top tier providers, like Felina who is on top of me, figuratively speaking, of course.
Thanks, Mr. Happy. I'm glad that made sense to some folks. Felina, don't think I haven't thought about calling you ;-). Still pretty nervous about the whole idea, though. More so the fear of being caught, whether its the fiancé, or others...if you know what I mean. I also noticed its hard to plan a date with my schedule days in advance as some have asked.
Seems central Arkansas is limited with those who have references, too.
Welcome to the community! Its take time to get use to. But don't give up!
There are lots and lots of providers that are professional can carrying themselves well both hobby and real life. You just have to take time look at the showcases and read a lot. But remember we are a married's man best friends and bachelor's fantasy.
Thanks, Mr. Happy. I'm glad that made sense to some folks. Felina, don't think I haven't thought about calling you ;-). Still pretty nervous about the whole idea, though. More so the fear of being caught, whether its the fiancé, or others...if you know what I mean. I also noticed its hard to plan a date with my schedule days in advance as some have asked.
Seems central Arkansas is limited with those who have references, too. Originally Posted by maxexec
I'm not newbie friendly, but do hope to meet you once you've established references!
I've dealt with higher expectations and requirements, so it's refreshing that your's are more realistic.

BTW I am newbie friendly...everyone starts somewhere.
Welcome to the playground, Max!

You're expectations weren't too outrageous, in my opinion. I can't stand conversations with a bunch of distractions.

You'll find some great ladies here on Eccie
Arkansas! Remember, the first time is always the most difficult...

Keep us posted on your adventures!
Welcome! Yes, it can be a bit tricky to navigate at first... But once you get in your groove... It's all she wrote!

Good luck and happy hunting!

XoXo

Makayla
Ha ha ha, all she wrote, huh? That could be trouble as well! Lol
I notice the alerts are high, gonna make it difficult with a newbie with no references. Suggestions?
P411 membership? That's how I got started.
Are there more choices on there as well? Not to say I don't like the choices I see here. Just curious.
Most of the ladies you see advertising here will be on there as well,, plus a few others... P411 is a tool to use in the hobby, and a very valuable one for sure. It's easy and painless, plus give you a running start some of us "GreyBeards" never had, 9 years ago it took me 3 weeks to find a provider that would see me,, fortunately I was going to KC that weekend anyway. Now, you sign up with P4, and it widens your possibilities greatly, plus the more you use it, the easier things gets, the ladies on P4 will give you "okays", which are sort of like vouches in a way, the more okays you get, the better your credibility.

My suggestion, if you haven't picked up on it, is to go register on P411.