Vent and Rant...

I have been lurking here for a while, posted a few reviews and commented little.

Here's my frustration:

I have seen a few providers on here but have not reviewed all of them for discretionary reasons...I know, right! It seems that unless you have elevty-million posts (well, many anyway), providers won't see you without screening (very understandable) AND recent references.

The reason I had not posted reviews on a couple of the providers was that there were plenty out there already and my experience was the same as posted (pos or neg)...why post more of the same?! Well, now I understand how important it is for references.

I had an appointment a while back with a fairly popular provider. I was at the intended location on-time, called to let her know that I was there and she asked that I give her about 10 mins. To make it short, she NEVER called me back and I saw her drive away...I have seen her pics in her showcase. She would not answer my calls and I was pretty pissed.

I tried to logically deduce what happened...it didn't make sense to me. My only thought was that my 'look' scared her off. I am retired Military, stocky/athletic, shaved head, goatie and often told that I look like LE. Nothing could be further from the truth but that is all I could come up with. As with most here, discretion is of utmost importance to me!

As for recent providers/references, I don't partake in the hobby often enough to accumulate them (qualifying as 'recent' anyway). That leaves me to troll Moco and indulge in the 'good stuff' when I can...assuming I will be seen.

That's my rant anyway. Thanks for reading and I am sure that I am not the only one in this boat.

Cheers!

Nacho

R.I.P dear friend Msluvs...you will be so missed!
Your reviews are BP girls , they are not good for references . Ask around and find out who are newbie friendly providers , pick some popular ones and review them . But be patient , because you have not been here very long .
I can somewhat relate but I'm a man with lots of patience. I have been in the hobby for about 8 yrs now since the ASPD days. The majority of my reviews in the beginning were ASPD/eccie ladies with a few BP ladies here and there. I had refs but eventually those refs "expire" if you haven't seem them in a while. I then got a P411 account for about 3 years then i cancelled it after i found a couple gems on the SW scene. Like all the rest, women come and go. I however am looking into getting new eccie refs here pretty soon. The SW scene isn't what it use to be, and backpage just doesn't offer those GFE encounters that I crave for.
So you screwed up by not posting reviews, had no references, so the girl got spooked (maybe). And? Did I miss something?
I like vent sometimes yo get the stress out ehen comes to my work day
I would suggest getting a P411. Makes it much easier to see providers.
Your reviews are BP girls , they are not good for references . Ask around and find out who are newbie friendly providers , pick some popular ones and review them . But be patient , because you have not been here very long . Originally Posted by rockerrick
I would suggest getting a P411. Makes it much easier to see providers. Originally Posted by er48665
Both of these are very WISE comments.
I heard of this happening before, certinatly not cool. Instead of ranting you should have said who it was. U Defiantly woulda got your session chance then lol