Add to the story...

We did this in a college studio English class...it was interesting:
Someone starts a story (Once upon a time...etc) and would write 2 to 4 sentences. He would pass it to the next person who wrote 3 or 4 more. And on and on...you get the idea. There were 75 of us, took maybe 4 classes but you could write whatever you want. Turned out pretty damn funny... The teacher read it aloud...some of it was pretty graphic!

Anyone up for a little creativity? Good thing about this place is we can get REALLY GRAPHIC...no holds barred, so to speak.

I'll start it off:
"Once upon a time, 4 sisters were riding in to town for errands. They happened to pass by a known brothel. The oldest sister said to them...
You know, I heard our brother was in there last week in the arms of that red haired lass with the large bosom. He should really be more discrete in his philandering. It is one thing if he wants to get his peter...
waxed, but he shouldn't do it so the whole town finds out.

Who cares? said the youngest... At least he isn't coming home frustrated. DO want that to happen again?
"I am just happy I haven't ran into him during my shift" chimed the second oldest. "I wish I could say the same about our pastor or neighbor". They are both always so.....
"...sexually charged and super horny! Oh yeah, our pastor, Father Rod...have you ever been to confession with him? Well, let me tell you, it's...different! We were talking and..."
Before I knew it, his hand was up my skirt and I said oh Father please Father and he said "what is it my child" I said but Father I am not wearing any panties.
He said don't worry I'll make you feel real good. You'll be singing to the lord. She calmed down and then the pastor unzipped his pants to reveal his full erect cock. Pastor Rod then proceeded to guide her head down.
She takes the hint and goes to town. Focusing on the balls, shaft, head and licking of the taint. Pastor Rod blows his load and like a very good little logan girl, she swallows the splooge to the last drop.
She felt dirty and ran out of the room! The pastor had a huge smile on his face and didn't even care. Her mom was next to go into confessional. She asked the pastor asked why her daughter just ran out.
..."Why did your daughter run out?" We'll, she said she had an appointment with 1.3" of dangling death...never heard THAT expression before... What's she gonna do, Lily?
" I really don't know, Father. Just last week she took her sister to meet a fellow she called City Jazz. Something about showing him how she was over matched with the titless twins. What should I do? "
The father examines Cityjazz's review then says...hmmm, next time add some hot nuns!

I think Sister RoXXXy can help and she even has a half sister.

How do you feel about nuns playing w you my dear?
Aaaaaa...Says the father.....You need to go by TexasCowboys place so that he can sample the goodies and get back with everyone on the progress that you are making.....

(I only wish)
She gets there and rocks TC world. He writes a review with the headline " She Put It On Me "
And later we found out that that was a typo as we read the review. The nun had brought her favorite strap-on to the party.