Travel Time and Making New Friends

We're getting close to that time of year when more and more providers take time to tour. Arkansas is well located with the intersection of I-30 and I-40 in the Central part of the state. The likelihood of someone passing through (no matter what part of the state) increases if you contact them to assess interest and schedule a stay over.

Share those you'd like to see pass through the state. Ladies, you might even find a new doubles partner . . .

A good example is http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=107195 - I met her over the weekend while traveling. She's interested in making a trip to/through Arkansas. I'm sure travel plans would be firmed up with interest.
I have been in contact with a provider out of Oklahoma that has expressed an interest in making a trip to our fair state if there was enough interest. She has been UTR for the past couple of years but has recently resurfaced and has excellent recent reviews and comes highly recommended by some Oklahoma gents.

AvaAstor
http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=5048

Drop her a PM and let her know if you might be interested in seeing her.
  • Jaci
  • 05-14-2013, 05:18 AM
I would also like to visit Arkansas again!!! Gentlemen let
me know if theirs any interest?
Kisses, Jaci
Kisses, Jaci
Originally Posted by Jaci
Thanks for chiming in Jaci. You're always welcome here and I'm sure you can count on the Arkansas guys speaking up.

There you go, guys. There will be other opportunities, but let Jaci know we know how to give an Arkansas Welcome. You'll be glad you did!
@Jaci - put me on your "to do" list" when you cum to LR... your pics - WOW!!
I'll have more ability to travel this summer, as well. I'm looking forward to coming to central AR more this summer, as well as visiting some new places! I still haven't ever been to Jonesboro...and it's been ages since I was in Memphis.
Kisses, Jaci Originally Posted by Jaci
Just read some of your reviews & I would most definitely be interested in meeting you. Please PM me if you decide to make the trip.

I'll have more ability to travel this summer, as well. I'm looking forward to coming to central AR more this summer, as well as visiting some new places! I still haven't ever been to Jonesboro...and it's been ages since I was in Memphis. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Ahhhh Ginger. Please let me know when you might be in my area
I would like see Laylonie come through.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=13153
I would like see Laylonie come through.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=13153 Originally Posted by thethriller01
Dayum thriller. I will have to cast a second vote for Laylonie. That is one fine piece of equipment. If you know her, please invite her to Arkansas
Dayum thriller. I will have to cast a second vote for Laylonie. That is one fine piece of equipment. If you know her, please invite her to Arkansas Originally Posted by datylikes

Sad to say I don't, but one never knows.....wishing.....hoping.. ...praying!
Sad to say I don't, but one never knows.....wishing.....hoping.. ...praying! Originally Posted by thethriller01
My point guys. Take a little initiative and send a pm. Don't count on any provider having ESP and think, "I'll stop in ________ when I pass through, I bet thethriller01 wants to see me!"
Sad to say I don't, but one never knows.....wishing.....hoping.. ...praying! Originally Posted by thethriller01
Well she does travel to Tulsa some so a few pms and she just might do a big circle through here.

Nothing definitive, but Laylonie is considering adding us to her touring schedule. If you would like her to visit, you might let her know of your interest.

I would like to re visit Little Rock. It had been more than a year ago since, I came to visits. Just show me some interest so I can make proper planning.
XOXO
Kat