heres my question

why is it so tough to get verified on here and if u get people that say they are gonna write reviews and then take 3 weeks to write the review doesnt it just hurt a providers business>??
This is all just my personal opinion. Verification helps protect providers and clients. I always try to write my reviews within a couple of days. If a provider wants a review, I consider it part of my duty as a good client. If you gave a discounted rate for a "review special" and haven't received the review, let the other ladies know that the client won't follow through with their part of the agreement. If no agreement about a review was made in advance, consider it a learning experience and ask for one next time. Reviews aren't required. Sorry you're having a difficult time with this. Keep trying to get verified and be safe.
Christy, it does take time to write a review and some guys just don't enjoy doing it. Yet, reviews are a critical component to establishing your business. Be patient. Screen well. Provide good service. It will happen.

The verification process is relatively easy. When you get a couple of reviews, pm me with the links to them. It's always helpful to have a respected member or another verified provider vouch for you. If you have reviews on other boards, pm me with the links.
Good luck on getting reviews and getting vertified!!
i finallly got veriified i wanna thank everyone who has helped