Shitstream media ratings down ... Hannity, Von Susteren and O'Reilly were better off a year ago

I know this story is a few weeks old, but somehow, amid all the dozens of scandal threads that have polluted the Sandbox, it never quite got the attention that it deserved.

http://freakoutnation.com/2013/04/02...-hit-new-lows/

Fox News had the biggest drop in cable news ratings, Sean Hannity & Van Susteren’s hit new lows

April 2, 2013
By Anomaly

Fox News hasn’t been faring too well. Actually, cable news in general is having a hard time in general. Fox News though had the biggest drop in ratings, falling 33 percent from its 2012 numbers. CNN was down -7 percent in total day viewership, and down -22 percent in primetime compared to 2012. MSNBC dropped 4 percent.

Even though Fox News garners a large viewership in total, the network has been been in a steady decline.

The Huffington Post reports:

Every network saw its ratings drop from 2012, a politics-heavy election year that was guaranteed to spike audiences. In primetime, Fox News suffered the biggest plunge, falling 33 percent from its 2012 numbers. CNN fell a nearly equally precipitous 28 percent, while MSNBC dropped 4 percent.

Fox News, which has had several well-publicized ratings issues over the past few months, saw its primetime numbers fall to new lows in the all-important A25-54 category for many shows. MSNBC gloated in its press release, saying that hosts Sean Hannity and Greta Van Susteren had their worst demo ratings ever. Bill O’Reilly’s demo ratings were also off by 26 percent. (All three shows were, of course, still at the top of the ratings.)

MSNBC topped CNN in total viewers and demo viewers, and saw a 30 percent increase in daytime viewers in the A25-54 demo.

MSNBC gloated in its press release, saying that hosts Sean Hannity and Greta Van Susteren had their worst demo ratings ever. Bill O’Reilly’s demo ratings were also off by 26 percent.

We here at FON, feel really bad for Sean Hannity especially since he patriotically agreed to be waterboarded. And we’re still waiting for him to keep his part of the bargain.
...to congratulate you on letting the Faux Noise Inbredgade in on the strong showing of relevance by their Mutha Sheep, er, Ship.
  • CJ7
  • 05-23-2013, 03:48 PM
Ive been waiting for the mouthbreathers to chime in with the usual ..

but but but, we're #1
I guess it depends on whose data you are looking at.
http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/msnbc...5/21/id/505652
Out of the 94 cable channels measured by Nielsen, Fox News was ranked third in what is known as "total day" and in primetime last week. Only TNT and the USA Network had more viewers.
Ive been waiting for the mouthbreathers to chime in with the usual ..

but but but, we're #1 Originally Posted by CJ7
"Mouthbreathers," CBJ7? The noise you hear is the wind blowing through your ears and circling around in your empty head.

Perhaps you were anxiously waiting, CBJ7, because you knew that Fox is #1. The other cable network news providers aren't even close; here's the numbers from May 22nd, CBJ7.
  • CJ7
  • 05-23-2013, 04:57 PM
"Mouthbreathers," CBJ7? The noise you hear is the wind blowing through your ears and circling around in your empty head.

Perhaps you were anxiously waiting, CBJ7, because you knew that Fox is #1. The other cable networks aren't even close; here's the numbers from May 22nd, CBJ7. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

youre calling whirlie a liar?

you gonna put up with that shit whirlster?
Out of the 94 cable channels measured by Nielsen, Fox News was ranked third in what is known as "total day" and in primetime last week. Only TNT and the USA Network had more viewers. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

LATE BREAKING NEWS:

Out of the 94 most prolific Eccie (Sandbox) posters measured in the National Sandbox forum, our very own Trendaway was ranked 1st in his unique ability to post the most inaccurate Trends!

Way to go Trendy!

Who will ever forget?

"Wisconsin and America are Trending Romney!"
youre calling whirlie a liar?

you gonna put up with that shit whirlster? Originally Posted by CJ7
Just an FYI for your illiterate ass, CBJ7, it was you who was quoted.
OK, douchebags, are you disputing the story or arguing a totally different point?

The story quoted in this thread indicates a long term drop in audience, not comparative standings.

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life ...

you should know better CORPY!
Hahahahaha I read numbers on this this morning. Msnbc has only 85k viewers. Hahahahahahahahaha. 85k? ROTFLMAO

Saying any media outlet has less traffic now after an election is like saying espn has less viewers after Super Bowl.

Go ahead and keep telling yourself that.
Oh but PS.... Yes I've quit watching the news as much. I know it's bad out so I'm getting ready. It doesn't matter what the news tells me at this point, it won't change a thing about what I'm focused on.
OK, douchebags, are you disputing the story or arguing a totally different point?

The story quoted in this thread indicates a long term drop in audience, not comparative standings.

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life ...

you should know better CORPY! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
CBJ7 pointed out that Fox is the number one cable news network, you dumb-ass golem fuck. Just provided the data that confirms that fact, you moronic golem fuck. The article cited in the OP also points out that every cable news network lost audience, and the libertard, Kool Aid dispensing networks which were already sucking hind-tit to Fox kept their places in the rear, on the bottom, you reprobate golem dumb-ass.

BTW, as Jackie S noted, "MSNBC's ratings have a hit a 7-year low amid the recent series of scandals that have rocked President's Barack Obama's administration. Fox News has seen an uptick in viewership, with its second-best week of the year thus far, according to Nielsen data," which directly refutes and turns your OP on it's tiny, pointless head, you dumb-ass golem fuck.

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/msnbc...5/21/id/505652
How many viewers does MSNBC have? 10? So a 30% increase puts them at 13 viewers?

Viewership for all cable channesl is down as more and more people get news from the internet and watch TV from Netflix, Hulu, etc.

Pretty soon, CNN, MSNBC, and Fox may all be circling the drain the way the newspapers are.
Hey, shitstain... I posted the original story, you dumb ass redneck fuck. I know what it said. My point is not that EVERYBODY LOST AUDIENCE. My point was the Fox took a big hit over the past year, which by the way was an election cycle.

You're really blinded by your corprophilia, aren't you?

Read the fucking posts and what was said, you dumb ass goober shit obsessed redneck fuck...

Before Mommy wipes your little bottom and you have nothing left to get under your grubby little fingernails.

BTW -- REPROBATE? LMaO @ Turds With Friends!