Thinking about paying a visit to Vegas

Hi,
I'm Angel. I am from Upstate NY and I am thinking of coming to Vegas for a few days. Any info from ya'll would be greatly appreciated. I have never traveled before.

Angel
Post the dates here & P411 ASAP so everyone can see if you'll be there when they will be. I personally prebook for all Vegas trips.
Thnx Vegas
If you do come here I would be sure to post ads in advance. And if you are coming in the summer, overall on average its a bit slower here in Vegas since its a tourist town. Not as many tourinsts visit here in the summer.

Incalls are good to have but not required again since it is a tourist town, but some locals will come see you at incall, so I would offer incall and outcall. If you do incalls just be discreet as possible of course. Also I would stay on or close to the LV Strip so that it would be easier for you to get around and its where MOST visitors will be staying.

And there is a scam that has been going for years and years of some guy saying he is some big shot host or concierge for a hotel and has as big spender client who is a famous sports/poker player of some sorts. But they say like for 2 weeks and like 7k a day but you have to western union some money and/or set up a account at walmart or something. STAY AWAY from that call! DO NOT fall for it!!

Whew, hope that helps.
Thank you very much miss Alex for the advice.

Angel