Meet & Greet

Per ECCIE rules, ECCIE is in no way a part of this M&G.

The M&G is a week away.......June 6th. Starting at 6pm and going til at least 10pm.

As some of y'all know, the rules for the M&G are like "Fight Club," you don't talk about, you don't talk about who was there and no discussion of money/services. You can exchange numbers, its encouraged to do so actually.

Regardless of how you feel about me professionally or personally, this M&G isn't about me, its never been about me. Its always been about bringing people together and having a good time. Its about meeting people who you know are already safe.

Ladies, there will be guys there that are looking to meet you....you never know, one of them could become your next best client. Guys, its your chance to meet some ladies who you might not have thought about spending time with, but once you meet one of them.....you could change your mind.

There will be a special guest who is a beauty with blonde hair who wants to see me off in proper style.

I ask that everyone donate $15-20 per person to cover all expenses of the meeting space, food, drinks and cleanup. If there is money leftover, it will be donated to Susan G Koman Foundation for Breast Cancer Research.

Please send me a PM with your name, references and number, just as if you're being screened for a session. Please use the number you're giving me to call me the day of the M&G to find out where the M&G is. I will start taking those calls around 4pm. If you plan on bringing someone, they need to be screened too.

I will have finger foods, corona's, limearita's, water and soda. If you wish to drink wine or hard liquor, you'll need to bring your own please. I'll have ice, cups and stirrers for you though.

I'm hoping to see a lot of folks there!!

Oh and farewell gifts will be accepted. LOL kidding.
You know it sure is going to be hot out. Maybe we should make it a bra and panties party. You know for the sake of keeping you beautiful young girls nice and comfortable instead of burning up in the room. Just thinking out loud
I'm so excited about Thursday!!!

The list has grown and I get to meet a couple of the newer ladies......maybe find a playmate for my last romp in Omaha.
You know it sure is going to be hot out. Maybe we should make it a bra and panties party. You know for the sake of keeping you beautiful young girls nice and comfortable instead of burning up in the room. Just thinking out loud Originally Posted by cobraguy
CG - glad you qualified this. Pretty sure I wouldn't want to see any of the guys in bras and panties. LOL
I am hoping I can attend to put some faces to the names on the board. My schedule isn't looking the greatest at this point. And as far as I am concerned, anyone can wear bras and panties as it would likely make for some good laughs!
  • sdawg
  • 06-03-2013, 05:30 PM
It would be interesting, but I am taking a carload of lesbians to a world-class art museum that day. I hope you all have a fine evening.
Can I go with you Sdawg? Me in a carload of lesbians.......YAY!!!
This is turning out to be probably the best M&G yet!!!

Thank you guys for RSVPing. Can't wait to meet the new faces.

To the ladies who haven't RSVP'd......lots of guys attending, potential new clients for you.

To the ladies who have.......can't wait to meet you.
  • sdawg
  • 06-05-2013, 08:26 PM
Can I go with you Sdawg? Me in a carload of lesbians.......YAY!!! Originally Posted by MsElena
It sounds like you're divining your own vulvic oasis, my friend. Have a great time tomorrow, one and all.
Friendly reminder.....

Contact me via phone later this afternoon for info on where to go tonight. I will not have my laptop with me.

Y'all can start arriving around 6ish.

See ya then!!!!
I had a great time at the M&G! My only regret was not being able to arrive earlier due to unexpected last minute crap at work. It was nice meeting fellow hobbyists and lovely ladies and being able to put a face with their ECCIE user names.

I would like to thank our lovely hostess Elena for putting this together. Organizing an event like this is quite an undertaking, and even more so when you have a lot going on in your personal life. To those of you who said you were coming and then no showed, shame on you! You missed a great time. Ladies you missed a great opportunity to meet some prospective clients.

P.S. The tamales were as good as advertised! E was nice enough to send a couple home with me. I think I'll have one for breakfast!
Ditto what HGO said! Had a great time as well. Hopefully this wasn't the last M&G Omaha experiences. Best of everything for Elena and her new adventure.
Best of everything for Elena and her new adventure. Originally Posted by nashluv69
Nicely said Nash. I couldn't make this M & G, but made it to one Elena hosted before. It was a good time, but just couldn't get my schedule to work out with this one.
Pisses me off I couldn't make it; had a gig until about 9:45 and by then it sounded like things were breaking up...DAMN !
  • Netx9
  • 06-07-2013, 08:25 AM
+1 HGO, Nash

Thanks for putting this together and giving this relatively new fella a chance to meet some great gents and excellent ladies! I definitely appreciate the effort you put into the event and in everything you else you do. It was generous of you to also reach out to some new ladies, those that showed up and even those that didn't.

I hope you and your surprise guest have a great time this weekend!