Search provider by menu

I'm new here and have mostly been blown away by the abundant content of this site. I notice I can search physical characteristics of a provider, but there doesn't seem to be a way to search for menu items. Am I missing something? I'd like to be able to search all the providers with Greek on the menu in Austin, for example. Even adding a menu like 411 would be a big help. As it is, if they don't have a 411 account, I have to comb thru several reviews to get an idea of the menu. Thanks.
um,...that's just setting yourself up for LE. sorry dude, not gonna happen.
Yeah, I find the menu thing pretty damn dumb myself.
OP - as you said, P411 offers this service for those providers who wish to participate. If there is a provider on ECCIE who also has a P411 account with this info - well, there you go. I don't know that the menu is necessarily setting yourself up for LE problems since the activities are things the provider simply enjoys "in private." I think the real problem for a lot of providers is that they feel they're sharing information that they feel is personal - but I'm not a provider - what the hell do I know. All MHO.