Fancy ~♥°♥(¯`'•.¸ ★¸.•'´¯) ◀◀▬{☆}▬▶▶ Characters

OK, how do you ladies enter these fancy characters in your ads?

I know how to do it with Alt codes like Alt + 145 = æ. There's also cut and paste from a table or a web site.

Is there some easier tool out there that you ladies use? Those techniques seem awful laborious.
It's one of those things mothers tell daughters and men do not need to know.
  • Mokoa
  • 06-15-2013, 07:19 PM
Don't you find it somewhat obnoxious?
I usually skip those ads. Just becomes too distracting, a lot of the time it is a good way to see how the ad is going to come across, distracting. For me it is skip and go to the next.
I only use it to find SpinnerAllyRay 2.0's ads, so I know not to read them.

Don't you find it somewhat obnoxious? Originally Posted by Kiera
I personally find them annoying,Obnoxious and Distracting. I can see how my make the mistake in thinking its good advertising because its eye catching and screams attention....but that's just it, it screams attention. >_>

Its almost as annoying as when those girls in FL would make my BP ADs post fake pic that didn't look anything like me and use the headline MiXed EbonY GoddeSS

I was like I'm not mixed well ok it IS true I am mixed but not like half and half I just don't acknowledge my native American ancestry because its not really apart of my life. plus most ppl assume I'm black anyways

anyways point being I find this ~♥°♥(¯`'•.¸ ★¸.•'´¯) to be attenion seeking and desperate and girls wrote write their ADs like ThIs tO AlsO CaTch YoUr Eye I almost want to think they may be mentally challenged
I don't know what irritates me more? The girls that use them or that I don't know how to use them!
google characters copy and paste ^_^
Lol, I was kidding
copy and paste here lol...i like them..i think it adds "character" to an ad or title