Address: I30/JM
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJCIM
Session Length: 1/2
Fee: .60
Hair Color and Length: Golden brown, wrap
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: 5'7" I'm guessing, maybe taller. Face-7, smooth carmel skin. Hair was in a wrap. A-cup w/lil sag. Don't remember any tat's. But she had a nice ass. Was wearing a sun dress w/blk thong. No bra
Recommendation: Yes
Diamond really is the best 60 incall bbbjcim in the metroplex. offer her 20 more and you get a really great rimjob. 100 gets you everything you want. BBBJ, CFS, CG, Doggy, etc. Incall is safe and clean, although sometimes her room is a little cluttered.
yes agree, keep those UTR girls commin.
  • PimpV
  • 07-23-2010, 01:25 PM
Diamond is cool, but it was a little shady around there last time I went. A young man was "waiting" for her to finish. As I left, I saw what appeared to be a money exchange. Could be a boyfriend or whatever, just letting everyone know.
Diamond is a very cool person.She came over to my house last week for an out call, which she very seldom does unless she knows you. I'm not trying to be a white night,but as far as money exchanged it was perhaps someone that she owed to help her for her rent.I have seen her several times and will continue seeing her again.
Thz Pimp, never saw anyone before or after I left. Next time I'l look out for him. She seems cool, nothing in our conversation raised any red flags as to a close friend or manager. It's probally nothing, let's hope it's just that.
She does not have a manager or a pimp in any way. She does have an ex-husband who may occasionally, but rarely, some around, but she does not support him .

As long as she can make her rent every day - I have advised her to get to a point that she can pay weekly and it will save her a lot of money, but, alas, her money management skills are a bit lacking - and have enough for food and to get her nails done, etc. she will continue to be the BEST provider for the price in the entire metroplex

As far as provider status, my opinion is that once she moves to the "big time", the other providers will contact her and then her rates will go.

Why fix something that isn't broken. lol Keeping her utr will be better for all of us.

The next time I visit I will take my camera and get some current pics.
  • PimpV
  • 07-25-2010, 10:54 AM
No problem fellas, like I said before, Diamond is cool, but I didn't want anyone caught off guard.
Here's some new pics. of Diamond that she ask me to post.I hope this link works.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Diamond 3.jpg (3.3 KB, 929 views)