Contact Info: none
URL / Website: none
General Area: Bangkok
Activities: what ever you want
Session Length: -
Fee: SEE ROS
Hair Length and Color: black past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: 5'1, maybe 105 lbs, cute "A", really cute, she gave more eye contact than anyone.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the intel...I will be there in a couple of weeks...Can you PM more places that I might check out?
Nana Plaza, off Sukhumvit Road Soi 4 (also called Soi Nana Tai).

Soi Cowboy.

The beer garden on Sukhumvit Soi 7

There's a bar and pool hall on Soi 7, next to the open-air seafood restaurant across from the beer garden.

Hustlers, in the basement of the Times Square building, across the street from Robinsons, about Soi 17 or so. Straight pool hall, good people running it, OUTSTANDING tables (and they're usually all full at night).

Gullivers, on Sukhumvit Soi 5. Late afternoon, you'll see freelancers shooting pool while keeping an eye open for potential customers, or shooting with customers. Anywhere else in the world, those girls would be championship players. Good food, both Thai and farang (foreign: US, English).

LOTS of good restaurants. Personal favorites: Charley Brown's, just off Sukhumvit Soi 11, and Love Scene, on Sukhumvit Soi 23, about halfway between Soi Cowboy and Sukhumvit Road.

I usually hit Tarntip Massage, in Soi 7/1, a few times each trip. Straight legitimate massage. I do the 2-hour Thai massage.

There is of course the notorious Eden Club, also in Soi 7/1.

If you are a legit bookstore fan, Kinokuniya Books in Siam Paragon is about the best browsing bookstore I've seen ANYWHERE.
that Soi Cowboy, if I not mistaken is the two story building with about 20 girls on each floor dancing, have their little badges on their side and you just pick the one you want.
Soi Cowboy is actually a little district with Go-Go's and a few bars. Been going there now for 9 years. 30+ trips under my belt. Soi, Cowboy, Soi Nana and Patpong are the popular areas. There are a few others that I like to hit. RCA - mostly Thai but if you go there with a non pay for play attitude you can score. CM2 Disco has a tone of foreign action. Can be pricey if you do not haggle. Spicy, Climax, Insanity, Bossy, and a few other clubs for freelancers.
that Soi Cowboy, if I not mistaken is the two story building with about 20 girls on each floor dancing, have their little badges on their side and you just pick the one you want. Originally Posted by Texasgambler
Soi Cowboy is a side street, that connects Soi Asoke with Sukhumvit Soi 23. Both sides of the street are lined with go-go bars. You also have two more-or-less conventional bars with live music on the Asoke end, a couple of conventional bars interspersed, and a restaurant (I think) on the Soi 23 end. Pretty much all of the go-go bars have that modus operandi.

Baccara on Soi Cowboy closely matches the description you gave. Last I heard, they catered HEAVILY to the Japanese tourists (translation: HIGH! prices, because the Japanese will pay them).

The so-called "Arab" bars in Soi Cowboy are heavy on "coyote dancers", who hustle heavily for lady drinks, but will NOT leave with a customer. They are also notorious for padding the checks. After a bad experience with one of them a few years ago, I now stay out of the entire chain. Kiss, Sahara, Spice Girls, Deja Vu, Midnight and Rio. (Kind of a pity: I've had a few good experiences from Spice Girls and Deja Vu, but the one bad experience, and reports from other people, put them off my list.) See also this report and this report.