Rani Lane joins the Eccie Staff!

Please help me welcome Rani as she joins us as one of our female moderators for Eccie!

Her knowledge of the industry, and of Las Vegas and the West Coast is welcomed. She will be helping to look after the ladies-only areas of the site in addition to helping and giving advice to our our visitors here.

Welcome!!

Some of the best news EVER! Welcome Rani!
Hi Rani, we have never meet but I did send you a bottle of wine for all your help when you were working with Special K.. I have noticed and respected your contributions to this board and other boards for a number of years. You tell it as it is !!!!
Welcome and keep up the good work....
Congratz Rani...I have enjoyed reading your input and feed back on threads....
@ChicaChaser Thank you so much for your part in making this happen!

@CryptKicker I heard you were instrumental as well, thank you Your post is making me super excited, with all of those bouncing happy faces! LOL

@crazy2old Of course, I remember you! I remember everybody I ever deal with in this biz. The Pinot Grigio was delicious

@Whozurdaty People like you are the reason why I accepted the duties. I know many people read the info I provide, whether we ever have any contact or not. Whether we've ever met, or not. Good intel is good intel.

Looking forward to being an even more active member, and learning how to be awesome just like ChicaChaser & CryptKicker as I moderate the madness!

See you all around

R
Congrats to you Rani.
Congratulations Rani
  • quzi
  • 06-13-2013, 07:31 PM
Big ups to Rani!
Thanks very much for your posts! Have an awesome weekend

R