Pocahontas' Pretty Pink Panties

Aaahhhhh! Pocahontas has new showcase pics! Pics of the same pink panties and bra she wore for our date. Those pics will serve as a reminder of the wonderful time we enjoyed together. I have vivid pictures etched in my mind of the beauty underneath that outfit.

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=178485
She would have to be lying about her age not sure I could look at those
pink panties on a 20 year old, 25 maybe

LOL yeah baby!
I think she's beautiful. She has a very unique look about her.
I agree, Ms Ginger, she's a beautiful young lady. I see her Creole ancestry shining through brightly, and she glows with that French/Spanish mix quite well!!
I agree, Ms Ginger, she's a beautiful young lady. I see her Creole ancestry shining through brightly, and she glows with that French/Spanish mix quite well!! Originally Posted by Ladies' Gent

Ya sure what ever, you know you just want to jump her bones (me 2)
Ya sure what ever, you know you just want to jump her bones (me 2) Originally Posted by ccrider
Me three! Lol
Me three! Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

You sure she's not to young better check her ID
I've had gentleman who looked like they might be borderline... I do check their ID if there's any doubt in my mind.
I've had gentleman who looked like they might be borderline... I do check their ID if there's any doubt in my mind. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

You never checked mine I could have been dangerously old, turns out
I'm just old.
Pocahontas is a pretty young lady. I must of missed her entry to ECCIE. Hoping she can do well and become a respected provider.