Best placeS to.....

EAT, HAVE FUN, ENJOY THE BEAUTY AROUND GATLINBURG,PIGEON FORGE AREA? OUTTA THE WAY PLACES ARE A GREAT SUGGESTION!! THANKS FOR ANY INFO!!:winki ss:
ok must suck there
ok must suck there Originally Posted by SknyDiva

I was staying silent because that end of the state is about a 7, 8 hour drive from where I live, so I don't get out there much.

Good luck, and hope you find something/someone fun to do on your trip there (if you go).

Cheers,

bcg
Lol, there is nothing out of the way in that area. It's simply a large tourist trap so nothing's hidden. All the good stuff is in the wide ass open on the same beaten path.

I'm sure there is some hanky panky to be found but I'm pretty sure it's mostly locals as most dawgs that might be look'n for fun is chauffeuring the wife and mother-n-law around for the weekend. But I've been fooled before...
I second Sonoman's post. It's all tourist, family, couple stuff. But for fun, there's lots of restaurants, shops, outlet mall, attractions, horseback riding, aquarium, etc. Get a room or cabin w/ a hot tub!

Have fun!
I second Sonoman's post. It's all tourist, family, couple stuff. But for fun, there's lots of restaurants, shops, outlet mall, attractions, horseback riding, aquarium, etc. Get a room or cabin w/ a hot tub!

Have fun! Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
thats rite ABBEY JONES! a room or cabin and hot tub AND me and you in it! and i will BE YOUR DADDY again! i tell everybuddy they dont know what GFE is until they seen you!
thats rite ABBEY JONES! a room or cabin and hot tub AND me and you in it! and i will BE YOUR DADDY again! i tell everybuddy they dont know what GFE is until they seen you! Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin
Tmac, you can be my Daddy anytime!!! I can't wait to ride that huge boner again!

xxoo
Gotta a cabin with a hot tub and enjoyed.
Awesome! It's a beautiful area.
hi baby -- you working or playing...or both??