Summer Photo Special!

Summer is here and I love Summer! Bikinis, wet girls, bikinis! lol

For those who dont know me... My name is Kenny and I have been shooting providers for 7 years. Whether you wanna make the big bucks or you wanna get paid with pocket change, I know what images work best.

I do not Photoshop my images! I will not blur out your face nor your tattoos. I can get a little more creative than that to keep your ID safe. I will not alter your appearance in any way. When your potential clients see your images, they will not be surprised when they see you. I will not shoot you in a studio in front of a boring ass backdrop. Its Summer! Grab your swimsuit (and other wardrobe items I'll suggest), sunscreen and we're gonna go play at the lake!

90 min slots are Priced accordingly....

Joe Pool Lake~ $100
Lake Lewisville~ $200

These shoots are to be shot either right after dawn or late afternoon/early evening. No midday shoots due to heat and lighting.
50% deposit (non refundable and paid through Paypal) is due when shoot is booked. Remainder due at the time of the shoot. Reschedules must be given a 48 hour notice.

Any questions? Just ask!

Just to get you an idea... Here are some I took at a local creek the other day with a friend

Here are some bikini lake shots for ya! I'm tellin ya ladies... NOTHING is hotter than a wet girl! Contact me to get your shoot booked!

Oh, if you prefer to shoot elsewhere, that can be arranged as well!
Bump?
nice sir haven't forgot about our shoot when I come back from, Vegas
I'll be waiting!
Summer Special at the lake is still going on!

I'm also available for other locations and studio as well if you prefer