Juice Cleanse!! Why did I wait so long?

I admit I don't get enough veggies in my diet. I started doing the whole juice/veggie thing a few days ago and will start the full on juice cleanse in a few days. I have never been one to give into fad diets and all that, but this is something I found I can totally do. I like the idea of it, because you aren't robbing your body. The of fruits overpower most of the veggies I don't care for. It doesn't feel like a diet so far at all.

Has anyone done it, either at home or from a place like Juice Bar or The Daily Juice etc.? Which ones are your favorite and how did the cleanse go? It feels really good to know I am incorporating such good stuff into my diet. I am starting to feel more energy and have lost a few lbs. already. I am just going to start with the three day then ten and go from there.
Wow, good for you! I haven't tried it, but I eat a lot of salads and veggies, but probably not enough fruit. I'll be watching to hear how it goes for you. I've been thinking of doing the Fast Diet where you fast twice a week (only 600 calories on those days - protein for breakfast, lots of water/liquid and veggies for dinner) but this sounds pretty good too. The FD is a lifestyle change where you do that two days a week forever.

Keep us posted.
Well, I have already had 12 oz of kale, spirulina, probiotics, pear, apple, beets and strawberries just this morning. Feeling good. I will probably start alternating these with the more filling almond milk, protein + juice if I start feeling hungry or just light salads/meals.

Yeah, I definitely think you could incorporate this if you wanted. There is no sugar, just fresh local organic everything.
Well, I have already had 12 oz of kale, spirulina, probiotics, pear, apple, beets and strawberries just this morning. Feeling good. I will probably start alternating these with the more filling almond milk, protein + juice if I start feeling hungry or just light salads/meals.

Yeah, I definitely think you could incorporate this if you wanted. There is no sugar, just fresh local organic everything. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi

Darlin Don't Sacrifice Your Protein Intake For Weight Loss

Protein Is Essential For Muscle Growth & Bone Strength!!!

So DON'T Skip Your Protein Shakes!!!! Have Them In

The Morning If You Are Worried About The

Extra Calories That They Ad, But Remember Calories

Aren't Bad (Calories=Energy) It's The Type Of Calories

You Consume i.e. Empty Fatty Sugary Calories That

Are Bad For You!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE DIETARY SWITCH!!!!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

P.S. Don't Forget To Workout With The Diet - The
Two Go Hand In Hand For A Healthy Lifestyle!!!!!

DAMN DOUBLE POST!!!!

Oh, I know. I gotz to have my protein. The first step is just adding all this good stuff to my diet. Then I will do a 3 day cleanse then add in the protein. Then I will go back to a healthier normal diet or anti diet, if you will! Just cutting out most of the bad and filling it up w/ the good. And yes, have been exercising a bit more. I won't go all out until after the cleanse. I don't wanna kill myself, lol!

Let Me Know How It Works For You.

I Could Use To Do A Cleanse On The System.

I juice at home all the time at home. I like to consume at least 2 liters of water a day. After you juice for a while it's nice to have a deep tissue massage followed with a lot of water for the next few days to flush out the toxins.
I juice at home all the time at home. I like to consume at least 2 liters of water a day. After you juice for a while it's nice to have a deep tissue massage followed with a lot of water for the next few days to flush out the toxins. Originally Posted by technoid_x

I Could Help You Out With This!!!

I Am An RMT, And Specialize In Deep Tissue & Trigger Point

E-Mail Me If You Are Ever Interested, As I DON'T Work

Through PMs

austintatiouslilly@gmail.com

I have changed my whole diet. Austintatious is right that protein shake with the right kind of good calories is the key. Remember in order to see the loss in weight you still have to feed body the calories it needs. The Juice diet will help you loose weight quickly but it won't sustain. You will gain weight back quickly if you don't have a strict eating plan when come off. One tip i learned dont step on scale daily wait a couple of months to step on it. If you are eating right the fat will turn to muscle and will be losing inches on body but weight wont change and you will get discouraged by stepping on scale. Ultimately just make sure eating good diet will have health benefits. I no longer have to take allergy medicine, i dropped cholestrol by 80points just by changing what I eat and when.