Ladies....let your photos "SCREAM" your beauty!!!

Visiting Kansas City ?

Update your showcase at "18th & Vine Studio" with quality erotic photography to reflect your best professional image. Complete fully equipped private indoor studio facilities and over 200 acres of locations just outside our studio door for discrete outdoor shots. Complete retouching and post processing services provided.
As a professional photographer in the Kansas City area, I have been taking artistic and tasteful images for many beautiful Eros and ECCIE ladies for over eight years. Rather than make preposterous claims, I invite you to simply check out my work at www.18thandVineStudio.com. If you like what you see, call or send me a message.

Gumballs is really cute
Bailey, I'm glad you like the gumballs ! It was a fun shoot ...
Mark is a great photographer and sooo much fun to work with! He does quality work with a great turn-around time! I've worked with him on numerous occasions and built a great portfolio for not only my hobby advertising, but also my professional modeling.

~ Staci
What is the typical cost for say a 2 hour shoot, 2 hours of editing and retouching, photoshopping & 2 hours for TCB (back and forth between photographer and provider discussing and selecting photos)?

Is that 6 hour estimate fairly representative of what it take a skilled/professional photographer to do a nice showcase set?

Let Trees guess: 200-$300?

How far off is that guess?

19Trees
Your getting warm "Trees" with your guess. It does vary from client to client depending on a lot of factors. Every client is unique in what they desire to achieve with their shoot and as such cost and time can vary a lot. Some are quickies, and others can be quite involved. Glad you are interested, thinking about a shoot for yourself ? "18th and Vine", cannot be too far from "Pecan and Vine". lol
Aww I was just in KC this past weekend shooting with another photog Oh well I might make another trip if it's worth it.
18th & Vine did my friend, Feisty Kat's pics and omg they are gorgeous! If I ever make it back to KC, I'm definitely gonna see about getting in for a shoot.
  • Blaze
  • 06-29-2013, 02:27 PM
Very nice images. *note to self*
Marybeth, I'll make a return trip to KC worth your while.

Annie, Be sure and say " Hi ! ", to Feisty Kat for me, she is an adorable lady and was loads of fun to work with.

Blaze, I'm making a note too myself as well... :"Get "Blaze in for a shoot ASAP"
  • Blaze
  • 06-29-2013, 07:36 PM
No chit! But I'z be broke @$$. To many months not peddling my wares........ But ya, I'm definitely in desperate need. So for now I must admire you from afar.... Plus I need to git mah hair did!
Now through the end of July I'm offering 25 % off "The Choice Providers" Photo Shoot Package for traveling ECCIE Providers who are visiting Kansas City !

Have an opening this weekend, eccie providers jump up and take advantage of the 25% off of your shoot.