Samoan Airlilnes to put in a COUCH for fatties.

I thought it was kind of crazy that Samoan Airlines was going to charge passengers by the pound:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=767541

Now, they are going the next step and putting in a couch for extra large passengers:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/20/travel...iref=obnetwork

Just how fat IS that country?
Many Samoans are/can be a large type of people. I have Samoan friends and relatives and let me say that they are legit linebackers. But size isn't necessarily fat. Think of The Rock, he is huge and Samoan and black (lethal mix imo). Actually Samoan is fast becoming the new "black" at least in terms of sheer size and athletic ability. A football team is 50(!) times more likely to draft a Samoan player than a black one. Their strength and endurance and just massive build is out of this world, and the fact that their population is so small? Liquid Gold on the field.

One of my Best friends is a Samoan/Tongan mix and she and her family are a bunch of friggin line backers. She has some smaller/average sized relatives but for the most part they have bulk, which is nice, people don't mess with me when I'm around her lol.

http://www.gazettetimes.com/sports/b...a4bcf887a.html
Hey EATLER!!!

Your luxury cabin awaits!!!
  • WTF
  • 09-05-2017, 08:07 AM
bambino is not fat , he just has big hands and feet!

I am all for charging fatties by the lb for plane flights.. If their size makes them take up "two seats worth" of space, they should PAY for two seats worth.
Hey EATLER!!!

Your luxury cabin awaits!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's for you and your boyfriends from fatgay.net. Pig faggot.
  • WTF
  • 09-05-2017, 03:19 PM
It's for you and your boyfriends from fatgay.net. Pig faggot. Originally Posted by bambino

If your hands and feet are as big as you say they are....it might be cheaper for you to buy your own plane if they start charging by the pound.
If your hands and feet are as big as you say they are....it might be cheaper for you to buy your own plane if they start charging by the pound. Originally Posted by WTF
And if you were any smarter you could be an Uber driver.
Guess you won't be flying garkhal air, EATLER.

It would cost you a grand to port your lardass to Bumfuck, Ohio!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
you're still a faggotty fag.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I won't be flying that airline. I don't need to. Do you have to fly in the belly of the aircraft with the other animals. PIG.
Lardass Loser Limpjunk
Lardass Loser Limpjunk Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Slovenly, stupid, lazy PIG
I thought this was about Luke Wyatt
Less than 10 Samoans were drafted in 2017. They are .5% of the US population. They have a higher % of representation for their population, not actual numbers. 700+ blacks and whites (in various combos) were drafted compared to less than 10 Samoans. Using the numbers from 2014, there are @ 100 blacks for each Samoan.

"African-American players currently comprise 67.3% of the league’s players. It is the highest percentage of African-American players since the 2003 season. The remaining racial breakdown of NFL players is: 31% Caucasian, .7% Asian/Pacific Islander, .6% Latinos and 2% International and Other. The key positions dominated by African-American players are Cornerback (97% of NFL Cornerbacks are African-American) and Wide Receivers (84% of NFL Wide Receivers are African-American). On the other hand, the key positions dominated by Caucasian players are Quarterback (82%) and Center (84%). Special teams are also primarily comprised of Caucasian players (97% in 2013 and 98% in 2012"

1696 players on 32 teams. 66.7% blacks is 1131. .7 Samoans is 11.8

Many Samoans are/can be a large type of people. I have Samoan friends and relatives and let me say that they are legit linebackers. But size isn't necessarily fat. Think of The Rock, he is huge and Samoan and black (lethal mix imo). Actually Samoan is fast becoming the new "black" at least in terms of sheer size and athletic ability. A football team is 50(!) times more likely to draft a Samoan player than a black one. Their strength and endurance and just massive build is out of this world, and the fact that their population is so small? Liquid Gold on the field.

One of my Best friends is a Samoan/Tongan mix and she and her family are a bunch of friggin line backers. She has some smaller/average sized relatives but for the most part they have bulk, which is nice, people don't mess with me when I'm around her lol.

http://www.gazettetimes.com/sports/b...a4bcf887a.html Originally Posted by Karyn Lovely