Winner Winner Penelupe Dinner

So earlier this week I met up with Penelupe Cruzz from Dallas. Every chance I get to see this young lady I see her. I noticed that her ad had some kind of contest about pulling a card and winning a session. I never win anything and realy did not think much about it. The session was great as always and I was on my way out not even thinking about the card deal. She reminded me just before I left so I pulled my card and she logged it down. I was shocked to get a text from her tonight telling me that I was the winner. I about fell over because I just do not win. Maybe I should go buy a Lotto ticket now. I was so excited I had to share with someone that I won something but in this hobby there just is not anyone except yall.
Going for the 1 hr double or the overnight?
Not sure yet, I am not going to claim my prize until I go to Dallas next month.
Congratulations! that is an amazing idea to have drawings
Well the odds were in your favor, you saw her 53 times

Congrats, I'm like you never win and this is a prize worth cumming back for
Congrats you dog (lucky)
Congratulations I was going to do one of those when I was going to move to Fl it's a awesome ideal.
Heard from her lately? I just noticed her P411 was no longer active and her Eccie account is disabled. She's a lot of fun. I hope we didn't lose her.
Not sure yet, I am not going to claim my prize until I go to Dallas next month. Originally Posted by Ramman
..............hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I can't help but wonder what Queen O. has to say about this. Freebie and all.

Any way, I think it's great and congrats on your win.
Freebie?
hahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha hahahahahahhahahahahahah hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahah hahhahaha
Penelope Cruzz is a beautiful lady.
Penelope is gone? Damn. That's the second provider I want to see has gone missing in the last two weeks. The other one was veronicaluv.

Heard from her lately? I just noticed her P411 was no longer active and her Eccie account is disabled. She's a lot of fun. I hope we didn't lose her. Originally Posted by bullet0
Sabrina's p411 has also gone awol.
Yes, I think she has retired. I did not know it was coming that soon and I did not have a chance to collect on my winnings. So as I said in my very first post I never win anything.