Building Your Image Special....

Branding............
Definition: The marketing practice of creating a name, symbol or design that identifies and differentiates a product/service from other products/services

In our case....Branding essentially means to shape one's image and attract the potential clients/customers and or demographic for the products and services one offers. In this case, the hobbyist of course. But we all know not every provider and hobbyist are the right fit. ( no pun intended...lol).
And NO...Not every nuance of you as a provider can be conveyed in your marketing efforts, I contend that many things should not, but much of who you are as a provider/business person (because yes this is a business) can be and should be.

In my years of helping ladies market themselves and build their businesses I have learned that just like in other mainstream business endeavors, sometimes we have to look to others and their expertise to grow our businesses and ourselves.
That is what my business was founded on. The Idea.... that there are many great providers who are in fact great at being a provider but need help in conveying their message and shaping/building the image they want as a provider. How many of you think often... Why does that type guy or this type person contact me... Or we see a client and feel a great connection along with joy that that amazing client found you...
If you want to know why look to your advertising, branding and the service you deliver! There in lies the answers!

I believe there is a place for every level of provider. We need not all be "high end" or expensive per se' but no matter what level you are comfortable at, it certainly isn't always easy to find the potential clients at that level. I work with ladies at varying levels and believe the key to happiness in this business is attracting OUR RIGHT CLIENT!

Magnific Media is offering a fabulous marketing
pack to kick off your new efforts to shape,
re-shape or build your brand!

Call today and let MM show you how to

create a brand that will attract the clients

that are right for you! 713 793 6400

OR

ALREADY HAVE A PROFESSIONAL LOOKING SITE?

LET ME CREATE ALL THE REST FOR A ONE TIME SPECIAL OF $100 ( THAT'S 2 GRAPHIC ADS, LOGO, AVATAR AND A BANNER)

I WILL MAKE YOU OTHER MARKETING PIECES WORK WITH THE EXISTING DESIGN ESTHETIC OF YOUR SITE.
branding is a technique to describe one's image and attracted the people for the products and services ......