Hobby Friendly and Safe Hotels In East Memphis, Gemantown, Collierville, or Cordova

Hello all of you experienced hobby folk. I've been mainly going to local AMPs in Memphis and I'm relatively green when it comes to FS. Since I'm just starting out I would appreciate any advice on where to get a room in the East Memphis areas or suburbs that would be hobby friendly. PM me with some of your tips please. Before I get griped at for not doing a search. I have and the responses I've found stayed private for obvious reasons. Looking forward to sharing my future travels with you all.
Hello all of you experienced hobby folk. I've been mainly going to local AMPs in Memphis and I'm relatively green when it comes to FS. Since I'm just starting out I would appreciate any advice on where to get a room in the East Memphis areas or suburbs that would be hobby friendly. PM me with some of your tips please. Before I get griped at for not doing a search. I have and the responses I've found stayed private for obvious reasons. Looking forward to sharing my future travels with you all. Originally Posted by dwill694u
Not to discourage you from getting any PMs, but I'd like to see an open discussion about the subject. Unless the better part of discretion is to keep this secret.

Cheers,

bcg
...agreed, but from other posts people seem to be a bit cautious not to draw further attention from LE...or maybe not to give up their honey hole.
Hello all of you experienced hobby folk. I've been mainly going to local AMPs in Memphis and I'm relatively green when it comes to FS. Since I'm just starting out I would appreciate any advice on where to get a room in the East Memphis areas or suburbs that would be hobby friendly. PM me with some of your tips please. Before I get griped at for not doing a search. I have and the responses I've found stayed private for obvious reasons. Looking forward to sharing my future travels with you all. Originally Posted by dwill694u
I would recommend doing some in call appts w/ local or visiting providers. If you want outcall at a hotel, I'm always more comfortable going to higher end hotels that I know don't want to see their names in the paper (in addition to client verification, of course). Happy hunting!

"I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer." ~ Woody Allen