Hair color and personality.

• oden
  • 07-26-2010, 09:12 PM
Is there really a difference in personality? And does changing your hair color change who you are.
Is there really a difference in personality? And does changing your hair color change who you are. Originally Posted by oden
It did for me. My hair got grey and I damn sure feel older.
Woops! Never mind.
When I was younger, I was a blonde and I DID have lots of fun. I was fairly shy though until I was comfortable.

I am a redhead now and LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! I have people (men and women) approach me practically every, single time I go out in public and comment on my hair! It's crazy! I feel like I can get away with just about anything now too!

That's MY story!
It did for me. My hair got grey and I damn sure feel older. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
I've always been a red head. Every redhead I've known has been a little wilder, a little hotter, a little bolder and maybe more mysterious. I don't know what it is exactly, but redheads are different.

I have to say though, I would never dream of changing my hair color, even if I could.
I like to have fun, and I think my hair color shows that. I don't change it for everyone else, I do it for me....but yes, in my case, I think it does show a little of who I am. Does it change who I am? No, not a bit.
Reguardless of hair color, I will still be a nerd....I will still enjoy Star Wars, Mc Chris, crude comedy, fart jokes, sex, roller coasters, ect.

But yet, hair color, clothes, tats, anything else that you can show to the public that give a hint of who you are I beleive to be a good thing.
Never thought about it before.

I must have a gray, thinning personality.
when you think your hair looks good....or if you think it looks bad..even though it always looks the same to everyone else...it affects your personality that day.

when i wake up in the morning..stumble to the bathroom..brush my teeth..grab a brush and start to brush my hair..but stop when i look in the mirror because..hey this already looks great...i feel good all day
Never thought about it before.

I must have a gray, thinning personality. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Based on your posts here, I'd have to agree.
Based on your posts here, I'd have to agree. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Aw c'mon PJ. Charles isn't the only one around here with that hair color.
Mine is brown -- at least in my avatar.
What if you don't have any hair?
You mean "Folically Challenged?"

I am also "Nutritionally Advantaged."

And "Vertically Challenged."

Or non-PC:
Short, balding, fat guy.

I'm actually not fat, but I don't miss meals either.
What if you don't have any hair? Originally Posted by Iceman
Then I simply make you a custom made hair unit - http://www.thumbtack.com/lilyseymour