Strictly BDSM

Evening,

Wanted to ask about advertising on ECCIE if you don't mind. My kink is strictly BDSM related and I don't delve into the "hobby" at all so I wanted to ask about advertising on ECCIE... what's the best way to get that across that is within the terms of use and polite so to say.....

I posted an advertisement in the main forum earlier and at the bottom used a short disclaimer saying "Strictly BDSM." Is saying "hobby" in an ad OK with the sites moderators and terms of use?

Thoughts? Insight? Suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
Maitresse Renee
I looked at over a dozen provider ads. I saw ads that talked about GFE, Greek, fetishes, 3-somes and squirting on a clients cock.

Personally, I would have no issue if you posted an ad that mentioned strictly BDSM and not Full Service as long as it was clarifying your services. That's just my opinion, but I'm not the moderator for you location. I recommend that you PM your local mods with a proposed ad and see what they say. Let them know a mod from another area thinks you would be okay as long as you being tasteful.
Maitresse, I agree with Cpalmson. As long as you are clear in terns of your service - everything should be fine. In those instances where there might be a mis-understanding - don't lose your cool - and realize that some will make mistakes. It goes with the territory.

CG
i agree with the two above if u make your terms clear and talk to your mod or mods for your area to see what they think
Generally speaking, when you say "hobby" in your posts a person on a hobby board will likely interpret that to mean 'hobbying' is involved, or possibly on the menu.

This is a hobby board, so you have an underlying expectation, regardless of what is put in the bottom of your ad (assuming that gets read). Max Fisch it ain't.
Professional Dominatrix tells me everything I need to know, and what is and is NOT on the menu...
Just my opinion....
Most Pro Dommes like Renee and myself are DOMMES.
I have seen some hobby guys on here who would never mention on these forums that they like somethingREALLY kinky.
Some guys like sex and kink...men who see Dommes want only kink.
Most Pro Dommes like Renee and myself are DOMMES. I have seen some hobby guys on here who would never mention on these forums that they like something REALLY kinky. Some guys like sex and kink...men who see Dommes want only kink. Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*
You do realize you are on a hobby board, and the majority of the people here are hobbyists, either full or part-time, right?

A DOMME is simply a female who self-identifies as a dominant. A provider can also be a DOMME, and provide during a DOMME session.

A PROFESSIONAL DOMINATRIX typically does NOT provide sex during her sessions, although its not unheard of. And, for the record, a DOMME who provides sex is no better or worse than one who does not. Even being a professional offers no guarantee the session will be enjoyable for either party. It's unfortunate that professional domme's don't receive as much reviews as providers, as knowing about sessions and attitudes is nice to know before dropping $$$ for a play session.
Thank you all for the replies. I actually got a few private messages from some of the Moderators to clarify things and it's all sorted out.

Thanks for the insight!

Best,
Maitresse Renee
But there are many out there like myself, who hobby, can make the distinction that seeing a Domme means no sex. You and others provide that unique kinky experience some of us look and yearn for. It's more about the sensations experienced whether they are sensual or painful. There is a truly a fine line between pain and pleasure. A domme can take you to places where boundaries are blurred and they become one. You cannot get that experience from a regular provider when you hunger for the kink! A good domme will provide that experience in a safe environment.

nubuzz
I am a Pro Domme...but like to get REALLY kinky.
Men who are into the BDSM scene know the difference.
I have been a Domme for over 3 DECADES.
Ms. Renee, I beleive you would advertise in Another Realm....The moderator who could help you is Elisabeth Whispers....I saw her a couple days ago....She is SO amazing and SO classy....FYI, make absolute sure people know you have NO FS, NO partial service type of menu whatso-Ever, and there should be no mistakes when you are contacted....The best of luck to you, also I have seen a profile of another DOM only on here and she has advertised, Ms. Daria and she might be able to answer your questions as well....The very best to you....
My experience with Maitresse Renee is that she is serious.
Ms. Renee, I beleive you would advertise in Another Realm....The moderator who could help you is Elisabeth Whispers....I saw her a couple days ago....She is SO amazing and SO classy....FYI, make absolute sure people know you have NO FS, NO partial service type of menu whatso-Ever, and there should be no mistakes when you are contacted....The best of luck to you, also I have seen a profile of another DOM only on here and she has advertised, Ms. Daria and she might be able to answer your questions as well....The very best to you.... Originally Posted by Dreamer1969
There are two stickies in another realm: the first says the forum is now open, the second says no ads in another realm. I would recommend against doing it.\\http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=208341
Thank you for correcting me all tied up on the advertising part in another realm, I am still learning here and thank you for being so helpful....I do however reccomend Ms Renee to ask Elisabeth Whispers for advice, Elisabeth is so gracious and kind she would be a great person to seek advice, ALSO ALL tied....I absolutely LOVE your name that is great, wish I was bright enough to think of that