West Des Moines Hooter's

Has abruptly closed its doors as of this past Monday ..
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/art...nclick_check=1

Sad sad day ...
Two words. Twin Peaks
agree Livin and "better food" classier ladies" and "nice asses"
that rounds out my two word choices for it.
  • game1
  • 07-17-2013, 03:00 PM
I going to miss hooters, the sexiest women I ever met worked there, she used to be a video model from Canada. Google kaaydah marie to see what I'm talking about
I going to miss hooters, the sexiest women I ever met worked there, she used to be a video model from Canada. Google kaaydah marie to see what I'm talking about Originally Posted by game1
Know EXACTLY who you're referring too!

As sad as it is to see it close a little birdie said that the 'atmosphere' at Twin Peaks is better ...
wasn't abrupt they just kept it under wraps, they have been wanting to move to a nice location since the opening of Twin Peaks.. the landlord was diligent in not letting them out of the lease. The word is they filed a specific type of bankruptcy which allowed them to for go the lease and I expect a new hooters to be opening soon in west glenn/Jordan creek area... ahhh dirty business with the use of government loop holes...
Where is Twin Peaks? I'd never heard of them but they've been getting featured on one of my favorite TV shows, Fast and Loud.
When I come back in October---it is time for a twin peaks meet and greet
Twin Peaks is on University across from Outback, in the short lived Bandanas location, if that helps.

Definitely better food and scenery is every bit is good, well maybe the shorts are quite as short.

An Dallas, let me know when to be there, sounds like a great place for a M&G.