Where are all the Gents In Lincoln?

I am just wondering where all the gents are at in Lincoln?
Might be a CBJ thing. You also need to check your PM's.
I always check my pm's and what dose a cbj have to do with it? If you mean its because I DON"T offer any bb services well that is because that is just nasty and you know that you can still catch things from oral so if you choose to allow girls to do that it is up to you..
That may or may not be true M but most guys won't buy a cbj. That's just the way it is, particularly in Nebraska.
You have bad reviews.
That may or may not be true M but most guys won't buy a cbj. That's just the way it is, particularly in Nebraska. Originally Posted by John Bull
You mean rent sir.
Husker,

She has 1 bad review. Granted, its out of three.....but MP2 gave her a good review and he's a trusted member who wouldn't give just anyone a "yes" recommendation.

Mercadez, The weekends aren't usually the best times for guys in the hobby to get away. Maybe the new week will bring you better luck.
The weekends aren't usually the best times for guys in the hobby to get away. Maybe the new week will bring you better luck. Originally Posted by MsElena

According to some hooker program on TV that I watched recently, the time of the day where prostitution activity is most prevalent is between 9am and 3pm, Monday thru Friday. Nothing better than sneaking out of the office for some strange!!
  • Netx9
  • 07-15-2013, 08:27 AM
I am just wondering where all the gents are at in Lincoln? Originally Posted by MercadezRose
If i can be frank:

1. It was the weekend
2. Cbj isn't popular here it seems (and calling those who seek it 'gross' doesn't help)
3. 2 so-so yes reviews and 1 no review

At least that would be my calculus and $.03
This is not the only site I have reviews on. And I know a few girls on eccie that DO NOT offer any bb so it is not that I just think that guys have there preferences and stick to that.

But what I was saying was that I see that when I do put up an ad you all look at it a lot and never make an apt. why keep looking if you are not going to make an appt. that is what I am talking about. How can you just go in reviews anyway? How do you know if you like someone off of what someone else says? Just wondering..
  • Netx9
  • 07-16-2013, 12:41 AM
how can you just go in reviews anyway? How do you know if you like someone off of what someone else says? Just wondering.. Originally Posted by MercadezRose
How do you know if you like someone? Really? Your odds of a successful encounter with someone with a lot of positive reviews from different folks that seem to say the same thing are certainly better than with someone unknown. Don't you screen and check references for the same reason? Its not like we're buying a car on Craigslist. There's a reason for the alerts forum too... Right? And the term TOFTT... Right? Not everything is as advertised... Not saying that about you but reviews are one tool to aid in decisions and to increase your safety.
  • CS123
  • 07-16-2013, 09:42 AM
I think there are a couple things you could do. First figure out the profile of your ideal customer and make your ad to target that customer.

There are threads on the bbbj vs the cbj, it has been discussed to where it is like beating a dead horse. If a guy is after that, bbbj, he doesn't meet the profile of the guy you want to attract. If you are reviewed on his expectations and they include bbbj you can't win. You can't be all things to all people.

Next if you are going to give cbj make it the best one anyone has had. That will fall on you to figure out the best technique to use.

Figure out what the guys expectations are once you are comfortable doing so. Maybe he wants a quick in and out, maybe he likes a good backrub to finish off. The gal that cut my hair for years told me she got the best tips from the shampoo and scalp massage before the haircut, not from the haircut! Anyway find something that makes your session a little extra special. If you find out his expectations are something you don't do figure out how to clarify your ad. I know this gets a bit tricky as to not cross the line.

Get good photos taken and keep them recent. Make sure they show your entire body so there are no surprises when you get comfortable. Put your real age in the ad. Don't attract someone that is looking for something you are not. If you are advertising a car and it has a little rust and a couple scratches in the paint make sure they show in the photos. They don't have to be the focus of the photo by any means but the photo needs to accurately reflect the condition of the car. When a person comes to look at the car it is exactly what they expect to see. A professional photographer knows how to do this.

As far as looking at ad's there is something called a conversion rate. Same is true for ecommerce websites. Customers have to be comfortable to purchase and it takes multiple visits to gain that comfort. Peoples decisions are based on different factors. For example some people will purchase on price only, quality doesn't matter. Some buy based on appearance or quality. Some buy based on impulse or any combination factors. Make your ad the best it can be and professional photos will help. If the photographer has experience with this line of work it will be a great asset.
123 has some great points but if you SMILE in your photos It will help immediatly. You look angry in the photos I saw in your web site.
why keep looking if you are not going to make an appt. Originally Posted by MercadezRose
Because, as all the gentlemen here learned when they were young, once you've seen one set of breasts, you want to see em all!
And check your market because Omaha has a fine selection of ladies