Bucket list

i had a little down time at the office this am so i was fantasizing (again) about all the things i have yet to do in life and now in this hobby. I thought about all the things i would love to see and do with a provider but there's just too much to list, obviously. so i decided the #1 thing on my hobby bucket list is to have at least one session (regardless of menu items) with a girl of every size, age range, shape, skin and hair color imaginable. seems like a broad list in itself but i think its "do-able". i still have plenty of years in my life to accomplish this, hopefully!

what's at the top of everyone else's hobby bucket list?
traveling to as many places as I can....I need a sugar daddy!
so you like all kinds of girls huh? how bout all kinds of guys
a bukkake.....done a lot,but never done that!
Dallas, i'm sure you could find plenty of guys that would be all over that!

a bukkake.....done a lot,but never done that! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Me and 2+ sex starved women...with a price that I could actually afford!

Plus I'd love to be a participant in a blow bang/bukkake party!
I plan on scratching off my ultimate bucket list item later this year when I celebrate my 40th birthday. More details on that later though!
I plan on scratching off my ultimate bucket list item later this year when I celebrate my 40th birthday. More details on that later though! Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh

wooohoooo do tell! I wanna see pics!
Mine have been fulfilled. There's no place left for me to go now except shacking up with one and knocking her up
wooohoooo do tell! I wanna see pics! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Of me, your too nice, I like photos, but I am really shy... lol
you've done it all? that's impressive. i feel like my bucket is bottomless.

Mine have been fulfilled. There's no place left for me to go now except shacking up with one and knocking her up Originally Posted by clusterlizard
Cluster---you still have to experience my "magic finger"/....lol
That sounds terrifying!

Cluster---you still have to experience my "magic finger"/....lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
lol---just ask my "survivors"!

angel---a sugar daddy...I wish I was a guy,I would luv to be your sugar daddy sexy!
Dose anyone wanna take me Skydiving?
That is on TOP of my list.
I wann take a lady with me and my gf and go camping at gaea.