trevon martin

I am so sick of Travon Martin, I mean come on People wtf?! Everywhere I go I hear about that shit! get a fucking life and move on that boy has a Daddy if he really want Justice go handle your business!!! Ughhh this shit is making me sick white people get shot all the time by black people(this has nothing to do with racism) and we don't even make it in the Media, so come on folks get a fucking life seriously!!!!! Nobody want to hear about this shit....
+1
I am so sick of Travon Martin, I mean come on People wtf?! Everywhere I go I hear about that shit! get a fucking life and move on that boy has a Daddy if he really want Justice go handle your business!!! Ughhh this shit is making me sick white people get shot all the time by black people(this has nothing to do with racism) and we don't even make it in the Media, so come on folks get a fucking life seriously!!!!! Nobody want to hear about this shit.... Originally Posted by Anna Davis
No you don't want to hear about, last I looked you're not everybody, you don't don't want to hear about it no one is forcing you to listen or view anything. your tv, computer,mobile device and radio have a off switch or you can just change the channel, station, webpage etc.
and you can always go back to Germany.
No you don't want to hear about it, but you're not everybody, if you don't don't want to hear about it then no one is forcing you to listen or view anything. Your tv, computer,mobile device and radio have a off switch or you can just change the channel, station, webpage etc.or you could do everyone a favor and go back to Germany. Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
There I fixed it for you...

The funny part is that Zimmerman is Hispanic not white.
The funny part is that Zimmerman is Hispanic not white. Originally Posted by David426
Thank You!!
Fuck Trayvon Martin and the horse he rode in on, and fuck the community that only sees what it wants to see. He was no fucking choir boy. Some people are so God damn stupid they will believe any shit the media puts out. On the path that he chose if he hadn't been shot now he would have been shot later, or he would have shot you. Of course that would have been alright in some of your books.
i'm generally pretty shy on words but keep in mind a jury ac quiteeed him.
travon was a fucking punk in my opinion looking for a fight and he got it. right to the end.
move on usa move on
Thank You!! Originally Posted by Sexy Katrina

sk - come to albany
No you don't want to hear about, last I looked you're not everybody, you don't don't want to hear about it no one is forcing you to listen or view anything. your tv, computer,mobile device and radio have a off switch or you can just change the channel, station, webpage etc.
and you can always go back to Germany. Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
No you don't want to hear about it, but you're not everybody, if you don't don't want to hear about it then no one is forcing you to listen or view anything. Your tv, computer,mobile device and radio have a off switch or you can just change the channel, station, webpage etc.or you could do everyone a favor and go back to Germany. Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
There I fixed it for you...

Originally Posted by Sexy Katrina
Apparently some people are still struggling with the rules in the Sandbox.
I sent you a reminder.

Everyone is welcome to discuss the Trayvon situation (and any other non-hobby related topic) in a civilized manner right here, but do not bring the personal insults and general rudeness into it here. Everyone that does will be hearing from me. That was the whole point of splitting off various threads and topics to the Political Forums.
shouldn't this thread be moved to the political forum,
shouldn't this thread be moved to the political forum, Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
You must have missed my comment directly above yours.

No it should not. Its perfectly acceptable, just follow the regular board rules here. This forum is for civilized discussion about a topic. If you want to be more un-civilized...please join any of the dozens of discussion concerning this particular topic in the political forum.

The issue here is not about Treyvon Martin...the issue is your personal comments against the OP. Big difference. And everyone will figure it out pretty quickly the behaviors that will be permitted in the two forums.
JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON FUCK HE GOT JUSTICE AND SO DID ZIMMERMAN E WAS FOUND NOT QUILTY
  • Loxly
  • 07-21-2013, 10:05 PM
Not over yet. The only result is increased membership in both the NAACP and the NRA. Thanks to the liberal media.
After reading the above from the Admin I do understand the rules of this forum a little better. Let me rephrase my messages earlier to the issue at hand. I believe the entire situation was over hyped by media. I do believe Zimmerman was wrong but I don't think it was racially motivated. Like eddielewis stated before he wasn't white he was Hispanic.Maybe Zimmerman was or wasn't a racist but it doesn't matter. The facts are he shot and killed an unarmed seventeen year old kid. Being from Florida I understand the "Stand your Ground Law" and I believe that's the reason he was found not guilty, he was within the law because he is the only one alive to tell his story. Just MHO.