Black Chair Photo Invades Dallas Aug. 2-4th SPECIALS!!!

I have been a professional photographer for the last 8 years in the Houston area and have now transplanted to ATX...I am running a special for the weekend in DALLAS August 2nd thru the 4th by a very strong request from numerous providers.
The weekend special is only $150 for a 2 hour photo shoot, unlimited outfit changes, you get a disc with ALL the photos as soon as we are done, you get a model release that you can use the photos ANY way you want EXCEPT retail sales of the photos, I will edit 10 photos that you choose. The photo shoot will be at a high end luxury suite and you will need to provide your own make up and personal props if you want them in the photos. I will require a $25 deposit, I have had too many NC/NS while running specials. I also accept credit cards BUT love cash
Please feel free to contact any of my clients or mods, I am a top shelf photographer at a discount price right now, next month there will be no specials.

image upload no ads

image hosting

greenshot

screengrab

photo storage

I offer a professional, fun, photo shooting experience, ask any of my clients...
I am a professional using professional cameras, professional lighting, backdrops...not an iPhone, not a Walmart cheapie, no bed sheets with thumb tacks... You want high end clients? Professional photos are the key to your marketing strategy, even if you decide not to use my services please seek a professional photographer.

Give me a call or PM today...this weekend only. 832**483**3640
Feel free to check out my Boudoir page at my website, the password is eccie

http://www.blackchairphoto.com/Portf...16818839_WWNM2