finially a fun wknd in store

after being off the radar for sometime . I have a appt with a new utr compliments of the gobc.and a fun campout for the wknd highlighted by the Jackyl concert on sat. at Brauns grove. thank ggoodness cuz this slave needs a fuckin break!!!!!
after being off the radar for sometime . I have a appt with a new utr compliments of the gobc.and a fun campout for the wknd highlighted by the Jackyl concert on sat. at Brauns grove. thank ggoodness cuz this slave needs a fuckin break!!!!! Originally Posted by greatballsoffire43
All gobc utr's are purely fictional... even the ones that show up as guest speakers....
that's what is says below my posts as a disclaimer.
highlighted by the Jackyl concert on sat. at Brauns grove. ! Originally Posted by greatballsoffire43
Jackly played at MR Beach Club one year. I was helping out for the concert, and Jesse came over and cooked burgers with me before he went on stage. Cool time.
Jackly played at MR Beach Club one year. I was helping out for the concert, and Jesse came over and cooked burgers with me before he went on stage. Cool time. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
What next?
Are you going to tell us that his daughter just turned 18 and you scooped ice cream with her and then fucked her?
You are a piece of work.
lmao. saw them in myrtle beach last yr. met him outside h.o.b. b4 the show and talked smack for a while. very cool person.
Paul would not waste ice cream; he would just fuck her.
Paul would not waste ice cream; he would just fuck her. Originally Posted by brasil
I'm quite sure PWY has NEVER fucked an 18 year old. Even when he was 18 himself. Now he wants us to believe that not only has he fucked an 18 year old, as an old man, but he didn't pay for it either. You guys really like to suspend reality.