Outcall VS. Incall

Are LE officials likely to try and bust someone doing an out of city "outcall"? Or are they more likely to stick to the "incall" sting operations I hear about? What would be the best way to go about dodging any costly mishaps, aside from the obvious referrals and p-411. Everyone has to be a novice at some time right? lol
The questions you ask are answered in the following thread, my son:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1052702902
So I guess about as safe as you can get would be to shell out the extra dough for a room and invite her to a neighboring city correct? Once I get the references, I don't plan to be putting my proverbial balls on the chopping block anymore heh. I've actually studied up fairly well for all of this, but experience trumps education anyway IMHO. Opinions appreciated an accepted.
So I guess about as safe as you can get would be to shell out the extra dough for a room and invite her to a neighboring city correct? Once I get the references, I don't plan to be putting my proverbial balls on the chopping block anymore heh. I've actually studied up fairly well for all of this, but experience trumps education anyway IMHO. Opinions appreciated an accepted. Originally Posted by The Noob
I don't understand the distinction you're making about playing in a neighboring city. Please explain.
I just figured it would be a bit more complicated for LE to organize at short notice in any given city. But hey, what do I know after all? Main thing to me is going about it as carefully as I can. So that's really what the question is. (what's the safest way to play until one could get him/her self established?)
I think the lesson to be learned from the thread I referenced is that, as a hobbyist, you're probably less likely to get ensnared in a sting by booking the playpen yourself versus going to a girl's den of vice because it's unlikely the cops will send a female undercover officer into your room because of safety concerns. But I'd say it's far most important to see girls with multiple reviews by well-established members, and/or girls verified on P411.
Yep. I agree with you there. And that's what I took from your thread as well. Appreciate the advice SJ. Should be a fun time. (-: