Selling My Prescription Chanel & Versace Eyeglasses--More than 1/2 Off Retail Price!

Hi Ladies & Gents,

I hope I'm posting this is the right section...if not, please message me, and I'll respectfully remove my post...

I have 2 pair of prescription eyeglasses that I'm selling--1 Chanel and 1 Versace. I'm cursed to buy glasses that "look great on me" in the store...BUT..once my prescription gets in them--Uhhh!

I paid over $500 for each pair...and am selling them for $200 each.

The glasses still have my prescription lenses in them (you will have to switch them out).

They both come in the Original/Authentic Cases... the Versace glasses also come with the Versace Cleaning cloth...

I know the pics aren't the best quality...You can go to the following links to see *Exactly what the glasses look like*:
--> Chanel Glasses-Model 1504/Color: 730
Url:http://eyewearus.com/pd.asp?prod_id=6403&txt_brand_ id=46&txt_color_code=730&cboca t=2

--> Versace Glasses-Model:V 1117-B/Color: 1013
Url:http://www.bestbuyeyeglasses.com/versace-ve-1117b/271307.html

The Chanels are a Dark Reddish/Brown , & the Versace's are Gold metal w/Diamond studs and nose piece.
These are great looking glasses--Very Fashionable!

I am willing to meet you, if you're close to me (South Austin/William Cannon)...Or If I happen to be close to work (North Austin/IH-35 and 290).

If you're interested...please Message me *and* email me at: sonya.desired@yahoo.com OR Call me @ 512-814-8254

Again, If this is not allowed...I apologize, and will remove

Thanks, and hope everyone is having a great morning so far!

xoxoxo Sonya

Damn, thought this post was for prescription Meds, lol.
Good luck w your glasses!
When were they purchased? Can you upload or email me additional pictures?
I was literally lmfao!

As far as the glasses...I guess you can say they are as good as sold--A lady from Houston is coming down next week to purchase them...at first I told her that I would hold them as long as I could, but would have to sell them if someone was prepared to buy today/sooner--she actually responded to an ad I placed a while back...and I just found her email--so I felt I owed her for being patient. And it didn't help that she begged me

So, I will keep ya'll updated if it falls through--I should hear from her next Thursday-- "sold" for $350

Hope everyones day went well--and the night is STILL YOUNG

X0X0X Sonya
I like your avatar, wish I was in Austin. You look hot.
Thanks babe Like urs too!