Springfield info

There are several ladies in Springfield as their home base and a number of ladies passing through semi-regular. Very few of these ladies are reviewed. Can we get this area jump started with some reviews on these ladies. I'm sure that most of them have been seen by someone reading this post. Even if you don't want to take the time to do a review, how about a post at least acknowledging if a lady is legit? It's up to us to make this site work here in Springfield. It's not very useful without information, so let's help ourselves.
Which Springfield?

I do agree we need more participation in this section.

Ok ok yes I could contribute as well. LOL
Well miss tiney hiney..I am going to guess this gentleman is referring to the Springfield in Mo, since he is from the SW section of the state. Sadly I am not aware of many providers in that area....Is HiltonDDD from that area?
You're correct. It is Springfield MO. I forget there's another Springfield close by.

Hilton is still around, but she seems to have cut back on her availability.

Natale, if you ever find yourself passing through my Springfield or Branson, I'm in (and hopefully out and in and out and in....)
Well Lakeman there is a great possibility this will happen.
Agree with you lakeman- unfortunately I have been stuck on the porch for a little while now- but am looking to meet new friends soon-

Natale- I'm in lakeman's neighborhood also- would love to show you some of our true Ozarks hospitality
Well with an offer like these how can a girl refuse.
Gee Natale don't let this happen to you,! There are still plenty of us around I hope that you don't need to climb all those hills to get to Springfield? I am putting myself on this list!!! BTW you guys will be very lucky if there is a roadtrip in the future.

Markymarkflo
they fixed 44 since then- it's downhill both ways..........
they fixed 44 since then- it's downhill both ways.......... Originally Posted by ahobbyist2

You are hilarious. LOVE IT !!!
Come on MarkyMark. Don't cockblock us down here. We're salivating.
Come on MarkyMark. Don't cockblock us down here. We're salivating. Originally Posted by Lakeman
Come on MarkyMark. Don't cockblock us down here. We're salivating. Originally Posted by Lakeman
Oh she is as independent as anyone and it looks like I helped you out indirectly! If you can garner enough interest your WISH will be granted. Just treat her right and send her back "downhill" safe and sound!

Take care Nat, Markymarkflo
oh put me on that list also and i live in arkansas but could come up if possible would love to meet you
I want to be on the list also. We need some good providers!!