Review: KelseyKisses, would not recommend, poor time management, no compromise.

Date: 8/11/13
Provider: KelseyKisses
Phone: email
Email Address: xoxKelseyxox@Live.Com
URL / Website: http://www.preferred411.com/lasvegas/kelseykisses
City: Las Vegas
State: Nevada
Address: She provides incall off strip but I was looking for outcall which she confirmed ok.
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: I was looking forward to our time together but due to her poor time management, no arrival after waiting for almost 4 hours.
Session Length: to be 60min
Fee: $250
Hair Length and Color: never got a chance to see her. Just mutliple confirmation for appointment and then she just kept pushing it back hour after hour.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Her photos were nice. I wanted to finish my last night in Vegas with her. Communication was fine then she dropped off the face of the earth. PREMIUM members read the ROS.
Recommendation: No
  • GNG
  • 08-14-2013, 06:23 AM
Ouch. That sucks.

Thanks for the honest review.
Sorry to hear that it didn't with out with Kelsey. On another website she got a review in August. Here is the teaser of it.

I was headed to Vegas for a conference and contacted Kelsey a few days before. She was quick to respond. I wasn't sure when I'd have some free time and said I'd let her know after I arrived. She was fine with that. As it turned out I only had time to see her the morning of my last day. I contacted her the evening before and, despite it being earlier than normal for her, she agreed to come to my strip hotel. I'm very glad she did.
Moved to coed since no meeting actually took place.
This also opens it up for rebuttal and discussion for the lady involved since she cannot respond in the review forums.
Sorry to hear that it didn't with out with Kelsey. On another website she got a review in August. Here is the teaser of it.

I was headed to Vegas for a conference and contacted Kelsey a few days before. She was quick to respond. I wasn't sure when I'd have some free time and said I'd let her know after I arrived. She was fine with that. As it turned out I only had time to see her the morning of my last day. I contacted her the evening before and, despite it being earlier than normal for her, she agreed to come to my strip hotel. I'm very glad she did. Originally Posted by Goodguy_69
Which was exactly why I had hoped to see her for a brief moment Monday morning. =(
Ouch. That sucks.

Thanks for the honest review. Originally Posted by Roger Murdock
Your're welcome. I've got a couple of reviews coming with girls that actually pulled through. I scheduled KelseyKisses as my "big last hurrah" in Vegas but sadly this did not happen.

I should have them posted by this weekend.
I do apologize for not making your acquaintance.. However I told you i could not accommodate you.. You were not satisfied and if I remember correctly you tried to make me feel guilty about not being able to show..Also I offered to make it right should you ever come to Las Vegas again...

I have said everything I could possibly say.. Happy Hunting
  • `flip
  • 08-15-2013, 07:58 AM
Moved to coed since no meeting actually took place.
This also opens it up for rebuttal and discussion for the lady involved since she cannot respond in the review forums. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I for one wish the ladies could that would be great reading in some cases... come on chica make it so, ill give ya a crisp dollar bill. Lololol

On another more on topic note Kelsey was and to be honest still is on my to call on soon list. Just based on her past reviews even being a little awhile ago still is worth the risk to me. No risk = no reward hehe thats the investor / gambler in me.

Either way sorry you two were unable to see eye to eye.

However I'm a true believer in theres always three sides to a story and mother life is full of shit and karma is a mean bitch so try and not piss her off.

Happy Safe Hunting my friends.
  • GNG
  • 08-15-2013, 09:00 AM
Very true, 'flip.

Kelsey has been nothing if not communicative with me. We have a date lined up very soon, and her attention to detail and professionalism far eclipses the behavior of other providers I've recently been in contact with (one in particular).

I'm glad one provider's inflexibility opened the door for me to see Kelsey instead. Much better choice already...
Both side have had their say, its up to the reader to interpret from here.

Closed