Zztop

Who likes this band anyone going to see them on August 27th at art park I am I hope they do. Beer drinkers and hell raisers and tush and legs
Love em, but the traffic sucks tryin to get out of that place.
I'm going. Looking forward to it!! Tush especially!!
See you all there. One of my favorite shows from a few years back.
I hope they play the song tube snake boogie and just got payed today
Perfect example of a GREAT band that sold out:

"Gimme all your lovin', all your hugs and kisses too."

Give ME a fucking break. Jimi Hendrix once said Billy Gibbons was the "Jimi" of the future. That sure didn't happen.

Not meaning to offend anyone here. I'm just PISSED that I can't go see these guys play things like "Jesus Just Left Chicago" without putting up with their 80's sell-out crap.

I swear I can't get a fucking break with Art Park either. Wanted to go see Blue Oyster Cult. Could not deal with that show either because I would have to put up with 38-fucking-Special. That band was the absolute worst. I don't care if I do offend someone with that statement. Songs like "Hold On Loosely" should have never sold a single copy. They were no better than the garbage that comes from Justin Beiber.
Jeff Beck is DA' BEST!
Perfect example of a GREAT band that sold out:

"Gimme all your lovin', all your hugs and kisses too."

Give ME a fucking break. Jimi Hendrix once said Billy Gibbons was the "Jimi" of the future. That sure didn't happen.

Not meaning to offend anyone here. I'm just PISSED that I can't go see these guys play things like "Jesus Just Left Chicago" without putting up with their 80's sell-out crap.

I swear I can't get a fucking break with Art Park either. Wanted to go see Blue Oyster Cult. Could not deal with that show either because I would have to put up with 38-fucking-Special. That band was the absolute worst. I don't care if I do offend someone with that statement. Songs like "Hold On Loosely" should have never sold a single copy. They were no better than the garbage that comes from Justin Beiber. Originally Posted by rooster
couldn't agree with you more. Even better. I saw Top in Rochester in 79. Opening act was.....38 special. They sucked back then too, lol. But ZZTop was great. It was pre-eliminator.. Before they went disco