If we expect a rodeo clown......

If we can reasonably expect a rodeo clown (a guy who thinks putting himself in-between a pissed off bull and a cowboy is a great way to pick up a few bucks on the weekend) to be enlightened and politically correct, shouldn't we also expect well educated black leaders and the NAACP to have the capacity to understand what it takes to get a second degree murder conviction?
No. That would require thinking and that changed after the NAACP (started by black conservatives) changed from Republican to Liberals.
The clown did not belong to the NAACP LOL
  • CJ7
  • 08-17-2013, 01:53 PM
The clown did not belong to the NAACP LOL Originally Posted by i'va biggen

anyone that isn't a brain dead rightwinger belongs to the NAACP ..

you didn't know that?
Taupe is a color... So is beige. So is white. And RED (necks)
Taupe is a color... So is beige. So is white. And RED (necks) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are an uninformed, jihad-joining eunuch with delusions of adequacy...LOL
The clown did not belong to the NAACP LOL Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Plenty of other clowns do!
I know they are called tea party.
False outrage creates little more than another distraction.
Originally Posted by therock18

Tea party tea is the same as Cool aid sip away ...
The clown should be immediately fired for bringing disgrace to rodeo clowns everywhere.
To even think that Obama could rise to the level of a rodeo clown is just ridiculous.
No wonder there was so much outrage, people hold rodeo clowns in high esteem and to denigrate the job of the rodeo clown by putting on a loser mask is beneath the profession.
  • Old-T
  • 08-19-2013, 06:06 PM
This whole clown topic is appropriate because it truly is a joke.

Any politician is fair game for the 21st century equivalent of the jester. It comes with the job. Get over it.

And the folks who say "No other president ever had to endure that...." are either young or are suffering from dementia or are ignorant. Tricky Dick still holds the mark for being ridiculed as president (and afterwards).