Hotel question...

I'm traveling to Baton Rouge/New Orleans next weekend and was wondering if anyone knows of some dog friendly hotels? I already know of one in Baton Rouge, but not sure of New Orleans...I typically like to stay in the French Quarter. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You,
Madison Dior
LaQuinta allows dogs. Don't know how close one is to the Quarter though.
Thanks for all the help!
Miss Dreams is also visiting Nola with pooch. She may also have some insight.
http://www.pets-allowed-hotels.com/u...ANS/index.html Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yea go here. Lots of great choices. My poochie and I have enjoyed our lovely visit at one of these hotels. Once again!

Enjoy and Have Fun... you and your pooch shouldnt have any problems other than paying a little extra for your stay.

Miss Dreams
PM Miss Dreams. Her incall was awesome and the management was really pet friendly. She can give you all the info. Also it was walking distance for me....
Sorry to hijack the thread with my question. But I'll be traveling to NOLA in Sept. From experience, what is the most discreet/safest hotel? I'll be staying close the Canal
Any of them...

They are all really big and discreet... considering people are walking all around, you will fit in and so will the gent coming to the room.

Miss Dreams
PM Miss Dreams. Her incall was awesome and the management was really pet friendly. She can give you all the info. Also it was walking distance for me.... Originally Posted by mriley000
Mwahhhhh

Miss Dreams