60yr old women having affair with 19yr old lover

There seems to be a new Mrs Robinson on the horizon and she's not just anybody, shes the wife of the Northern Ireland First Minister Peter Robinson.

"The astonishing details of Iris Robinson's affair with a 19-year-old - whom she had known since he was nine - have been laid bare today. "

Read more: Mrs Robinson and her 19yr old lover
Interesting that you didn't get responses on this one.

It's quite an age difference, but I'm hit on by much younger men all the time and I have to say I like it. The fact that I'm old enough to be their mother is a buzz. A familiar feeling to some here...?
wow, quite a scandal.
Interesting that you didn't get responses on this one.

.? Originally Posted by Leah Ireland
Most Americans don't pay much attention to international affairs (goings on not sexual mischief) in general much less politics. Despite his fancy title, his Q-rating is like a zero here. Bottomline, although I'm sure it was reported on this side of the Atlantic it just wasn't a big deal.

I mean seriously, despite its proximity to us, how many people probably still can't find Haiti on a map

As for the story itself, well I'm kind of nonplussed myself, although I do find the "Mrs. Robinson" thing ironic.
Leah, I could have sworn you were a blond.
  • WTF
  • 01-18-2010, 01:02 PM
Leah, I could have sworn you were a blond. Originally Posted by pjorourke
LOL..... and not old enough to be anyone's mom!
LOL..... and not old enough to be anyone's mom! Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah, is she getting hit on at the day care? The gal in that avatar is not that old
As long as someone is of legal age it doesn't matter. However I have suspicions and problems with the fact she knew him since the age of 9. My nephew is 24 and is living with a 40+ and happy.
As long as someone is of legal age it doesn't matter. However I have suspicions and problems with the fact she knew him since the age of 9. My nephew is 24 and is living with a 40+ and happy. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
So I have friends/friends of my sister that are legal now that I find attractive, but I've known them since they were in grade school. Does that make me creepy/give you suspicions & problems?
Let me get out my chalkboard.

If she had lived in the same house with him over the years, watched him alone on weekends while he grew up etc.
The issue isn't the age...that's a byline of the real story.
I mean c'mon...political scandal without salacious sex is just boring.
The real question is the misappropriation of funds...and whether her hubby knew. The age issue just sells tabloids. He has since stepped down. Is anyone that surprised?
There seems to be a new Mrs Robinson on the horizon and she's not just anybody, shes the wife of the Northern Ireland First Minister Peter Robinson.

"The astonishing details of Iris Robinson's affair with a 19-year-old - whom she had known since he was nine - have been laid bare today. " Originally Posted by Exotic Lily
FWIW, I met my wife when I was twenty-five and she was forty. We're still together. My libido is just still going strong (that's why I'm here).
Let me get out my chalkboard.

If she had lived in the same house with him over the years, watched him alone on weekends while he grew up etc. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
I agree, reminds me of Woody Allen.

Well, here's to you Mrs. Robinson:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvlTn5xnozE"]YouTube- Simon and Garfunkel Mrs.Robinson (Original)[/ame]
Scal to Iris

YOU GO GIRL!!!
isnt this what men do all the time? i guess women arent supposed to want sex with fresh, young, virile, horny, good looking, at the peak of their prowess guys, much less act out on it. BTW, what does the term spinner mean to you?