Run, Sarah, run!

Here is one way to bury Sarah Palin once and for all. Have her run for Alaskan Senate in 2014:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/1...ka-senate-run/

Bill Kristol, a neo-con artist looking for another easily controlled Republican to support another mid-East war, thinks Sarah Palin can "rehabilitate" herself by winning the US Senate seat from Alaska in 2014.

I hope she does and gets her ass kicked in the primary, let alone the general election.

Then, finally, we can put to rest the fantasy of JB Barleycorn and others that she is some kind of viable national candidate or leader.

And, best of all, she does her damage and is forgotten by the time the 2016 presidential election comes around.
LMAO.........you really think she would lose? I know the democrat party, in their fear, would put hundreds of millions of dollars and cover the countryside with sleazy people but she would still win. I'd worry about Mia Love of Utah. She is the future.
  • Old-T
  • 08-18-2013, 03:53 PM
I think the Reps should/would be more scared than the Dems.
Why are libtards afraid of her?
LMAO.........you really think she would lose? I know the democrat party, in their fear, would put hundreds of millions of dollars and cover the countryside with sleazy people but she would still win. I'd worry about Mia Love of Utah. She is the future. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Alaska already elected a Democrat to the Senate (Begich).

The Republican, Lisa Murkowski, actually lost the nomination to the Tea Party candidate Joe Mill supported by Sarah Palin. But the GOP primary was closed and Murkowski ran as a write-in candidate and beat Miller and the Democrat in the 3-way general election.

So, yeah, I think Sarah Palin would lose big in the general election, especially is there is only one other candidate.

And Alaskans have gotten a lot wiser to her phony act since 2010. In 2014, the only way she will win even the primary is with a ton of outside money from Tea Party activists in the other 49 states.

Mia Love can't run in Alaska. Stick to the subject.
I will support her... I hope she wins just to piss your Obama voting rino ass off.
I think the Reps should/would be more scared than the Dems. Originally Posted by Old-T

I'm with you on that OT
  • CJ7
  • 08-18-2013, 05:10 PM
Sarah is too stupid for the republitards ..

run SP ... git er dun !
Nothing would surprise me, she probably stands a decent chance of winning. But, be careful what you ask for morons. The more the country sees of Sarah Palin, the more the country recognizes that she is braindead.

The more Sarah Palin in the headlines, the better it is for any and all democrats.
Wrong. More people see of Sarah Palin, more know that she was right. RINO McCain kept her on a leash. Now she can speak the truth. Liberals are terrified of her because they know that they don't have the facts on their side!

Nothing would surprise me, she probably stands a decent chance of winning. But, be careful what you ask for morons. The more the country sees of Sarah Palin, the more the country recognizes that she is braindead.

The more Sarah Palin in the headlines, the better it is for any and all democrats. Originally Posted by timpage
Wrong. More people see of Sarah Palin, more know that she was right. RINO McCain kept her on a leash. Now she can speak the truth. Liberals are terrified of her because they know that they don't have the facts on their side! Originally Posted by therock18
And the "facts" that are on the side of Sarah Palin - as opposed to anyone else - would be what, exactly?
I will support her... I hope she wins just to piss your Obama voting rino ass off. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Move to Alaska then your support will count.
And the "facts" that are on the side of Sarah Palin - as opposed to anyone else - would be what, exactly? Originally Posted by ExNYer
And since over 5 years have passed since McCain was muzzling your genius girl.....why hasn't she been providing us with all of these "facts"?
So Timmie admits his ignorance. Okay...
So Timmie admits his ignorance. Okay... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You follow me around like a little puppy.....

What ignorance did I admit to Professor? Enlighten me.