Obamacare advances

Penn State has announced that their employees reveal all of their medical histories to a third party or face a yearly $1200 fine. They do assure their employees that this information will never be given to anyone else and kept confidencial. Right......
  • CJ7
  • 08-19-2013, 10:40 AM
I see you found it. This doesn't bother you at all? You can't use the excuse that it is a university and not the government. I have been told many times here that working for a university IS working for a taxpayer supplied check.
  • CJ7
  • 08-19-2013, 12:33 PM
from the article

"it is important to emphasize that Penn State will never have access to an individual’s health records, will never ask for those records and will not charge an employee additional fees based on their individual health status"
  • CJ7
  • 08-19-2013, 01:14 PM
I see you found it. This doesn't bother you at all? You can't use the excuse that it is a university and not the government. I have been told many times here that working for a university IS working for a taxpayer supplied check. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

yup, it took less than 3 minutes too.
from the article

"it is important to emphasize that Penn State will never have access to an individual’s health records, will never ask for those records and will not charge an employee additional fees based on their individual health status" Originally Posted by CJ7
Oh. So, what the Professor posted was.....mistaken? Perhaps he took liberties with the actual content of the article? I am shocked.
  • CJ7
  • 08-19-2013, 03:39 PM
Professor was only mistaken about Penn State fining their employees $1200 ..

sounded better than the truth .... like all his BS does.
  • WTF
  • 08-19-2013, 03:56 PM
I see you found it. This doesn't bother you at all? You can't use the excuse that it is a university and not the government. I have been told many times here that working for a university IS working for a taxpayer supplied check. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The government is in the business of student loans...without them, you wouldn't have a J O B fucking up young people's minds.

Is that to hard of a concept for you to understand there teacher?
Oh yeah, and the IRS isn't targeting Conservative Groups! I have a bridge to sell you!

from the article

"it is important to emphasize that Penn State will never have access to an individual’s health records, will never ask for those records and will not charge an employee additional fees based on their individual health status" Originally Posted by CJ7
Fucking idiots!

How loud is the whining going to get as state after state rolls out a cheaper, more efficient health care plan under ACA?
Fucking idiots!

How loud is the whining going to get as state after state rolls out a cheaper, more efficient health care plan under ACA? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
^^^

Typical, Simple Jack.
I don't know what you're reading. I was right about the $1200 ($100 a month) and I was right about Penn State ordering their employees to give up medical data. The opinion portion (a sure thing really) is where the information will not stay private and will be used for some nefarious purpose. That is just the way it works. So I was right, right, right and CJ, WTF, and Timmie are in favor of creeping fascism.
from the article

Yes, the CIA, DOD, FBI, AEC, ATF, IRS, AND DHS .... say the same thing. And now the DHHS!!!!!
Professor was only mistaken about Penn State fining their employees $1200 ..

sounded better than the truth .... like all his BS does. Originally Posted by CJ7
From the article: "The annual Take Care of Your Health initiative encourages benefits-enrolled employees to participate in a free, confidential biometric screening, and encourages those employees and spouses/same-sex domestic partners (SSDPs) to complete an online wellness profile and to certify that they have had or will have a preventive physical exam. Those employees and spouses/SSDPs who do not complete the steps will be assessed a monthly $100 surcharge.

$100/month x 12 months = $1200/year.

Looks to me like the $1200 claim was dead nuts on target.