WTF?

{You cannot reveal IS info & help is on the way - M}
Ummm, good to know.
Applause!
PleasantSurprise, you will never learn will you? SMH.
PleasantSurprise, you will never learn will you? SMH. Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
+1 wow is all I can say..
  • JS42
  • 08-20-2013, 07:52 AM
I remember reading this last night before I crashed. Was that something from the ladies Powder Room (or whatever it's called)? It was just alittle confusing because she quoted someone, but it was the first post in the thread.
I remember reading this last night before I crashed. Was that something from the ladies Powder Room (or whatever it's called)? It was just alittle confusing because she quoted someone, but it was the first post in the thread. Originally Posted by JS42
It was from a provider's only area, yes.
  • JS42
  • 08-20-2013, 07:59 AM
Good morning Allie, and thank you. Quick question if I may, and don't know if it's comfy to answer, but..Is is standard procedure for providers to gather so much info on a guy? I mean, I understand the safety issue on why, but it also makes a safe guy (like myself) a tad paranoid that someone would record so much personal info.
It's not common practice that chick hunnybunny it what ever her name is today has a weird business manner
Good morning Allie, and thank you. Quick question if I may, and don't know if it's comfy to answer, but..Is is standard procedure for providers to gather so much info on a guy? I mean, I understand the safety issue on why, but it also makes a safe guy (like myself) a tad paranoid that someone would record so much personal info. Originally Posted by JS42
Not the kind of info she's collecting no its not.
No, most of us do not put together dossiers on clients.
  • JS42
  • 08-20-2013, 08:48 AM
I have been in the hobby a while and didn't think it was, but it probably is a hit and miss when you go to some of these low end motels. You just don't know when you park in the parking lot what you are exposing yourself to. All depends on the lady. Thanks for the response.

PleasantSurprise may have done wrong by this, but she also did a service to us guys out here that read it before it was removed. Which I'm sure was her point of posting it. I understand if you ladies didn't appreciate what she did, strictly on revealing PR info, but at the same time, let this be a warning to those guys wanting to see the provider she quoted. You may like what you see, but you are giving up alot in return.

Side Note: the lady quoted doesn't stay in a low end motel, was just an example.
Good morning Allie, and thank you. Quick question if I may, and don't know if it's comfy to answer, but..Is is standard procedure for providers to gather so much info on a guy? I mean, I understand the safety issue on why, but it also makes a safe guy (like myself) a tad paranoid that someone would record so much personal info. Originally Posted by JS42
No it is absolutely not standard for women to collect such detailed information or to save it.

I realize Pleasant Surprise broke a major rule by posting this, but I have a difficult time condemning it. Men may have been aware of PersianLilly's stringent screening, but I am certain they were not aware how much of their information was being collected and saved, and in my opinion every man has the right to know before contacting her what they are getting into.

For my part, going forward I will not provide any references to PersianLilly. She is not safe in my opinion, and I would not feel comfortable enabling any of my clients to see her without advising them of her policies.
No it is absolutely not standard for women to collect such detailed information or to save it.

I realize Pleasant Surprise broke a major rule by posting this, but I have a difficult time condemning it. Men may have been aware of PersianLilly's stringent screening, but I am certain they were not aware how much of their information was being collected and saved, and in my opinion every man has the right to know before contacting her what they are getting into.

For my part, going forward I will not provide any references to PersianLilly. She is not safe in my opinion, and I would not feel comfortable enabling any of my clients to see her without advising them of her policies. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
+1
Also by PleasntSurprise posting this information from a provider's only section, she has shown herself to be as indiscreet as the person she is posting about.
Keep that one in mind too guys.