Imus declares war on The Clinton's

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/08...e-clint/195456

Dang, I went back and added this link, and accidentally deleted the rest.

See CJ7's post.
  • CJ7
  • 08-20-2013, 07:21 AM
I was watching Imus this morning, and it seems he has had a change of heart concerning the Clinton's.

He used words like despicable, sleepy, slimy, money grubbing, deviate, and so on. The whole crew sort of ran through a quick history, from the Rose Law Firm to the latest accusations about their charitable foundations.

He then went on a tirade about how we all looked the other way because of the good economy. Countless women were savaged by a willing press.

"Good lord, he was getting blow jobs from a young girl in the Oval Office, and we didn't care", were I'mus's own words.

While admitting he always liked Bill, he sees no redeeming qualities in Hillary.

And, has anybody noticed that the NY times has been savaging Hillary as of late. Morine Dowd in particular over their money grubbing and entitlement attitudes.

Of course, this could all be an attempt to get all of the damaging crap out of the way now, giving the public plenty of time to forget, and forgive. Originally Posted by Jackie S
or it could be because he's nuckin futs

• WTF
  • 08-20-2013, 07:24 AM
Imus is now employed by Fox News instead of NBC. That might have something to do with his change. I used to watch Imus before he cried like a bitch for his job back instead of telling NBC to fuck off for trying to muzzle his first amendment right.
  • CJ7
  • 08-20-2013, 07:25 AM
wonder if Fox will allow him to call black women nappy headed ho's ?
  • WTF
  • 08-20-2013, 07:36 AM
It is probably part of their southern strategy
And I would fuck Maureen Dowd in a second. She has always been one hot, sultry bitch.
  • CJ7
  • 08-20-2013, 07:51 AM
And I would fuck Maureen Dowd in a second. She has always been one hot, sultry bitch. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Fuck Imus. I never liked the loudmouth when he was on NBC and still don't.

Put him and Rush in the same room and you have two professional Bitchers...
  • CJ7
  • 08-20-2013, 07:58 AM
Fuck Imus. I never liked the loudmouth when he was on NBC and still don't.

Put him and Rush in the same room and you have two professional Bitchers... Originally Posted by cycleguy

Imus is closing in on 80 ... he needs to go trim his eyebrows and take a nap
Whp follows that buffoon anyway?
  • Old-T
  • 08-20-2013, 08:35 AM
He used words like despicable, sleepy, slimy, money grubbing, deviate, and so on. Originally Posted by Jackie S
When I read that I thought he was talking about himself.

Imus is now employed by Fox News instead of NBC. That might have something to do with his change. Originally Posted by WTF
I strongly suspect that is the major reason. Amazing how much the name signing the check affects so many people's world view.

Imus was a sleazy guy when I first heard him 40+ years ago, and he's gotten older since then but no better.
Wrong....Imus owns his show and syndicates it to radio and tv; he is NOT employed by Fox.

Imus is now employed by Fox News instead of NBC. That might have something to do with his change. I used to watch Imus before he cried like a bitch for his job back instead of telling NBC to fuck off for trying to muzzle his first amendment right. Originally Posted by WTF
  • CJ7
  • 08-20-2013, 11:32 AM
Wrong....Imus owns his show and syndicates it to radio and tv; he is NOT employed by Fox. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Dec 2012.
Fox Business only said that Imus had signed a “multi-year” deal to continue there. He often features guests from the Fox family on the show, and adopted Fox Business’s Connell McShane as his new sidekick when his long-time partner Charles McCord left.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...#ixzz2cX1UF588
wonder if Fox will allow him to call black women nappy headed ho's ? Originally Posted by CJ7
Depends - have they gone to a hairdresser?
  • WTF
  • 08-20-2013, 03:46 PM
Wrong....Imus owns his show and syndicates it to radio and tv; he is NOT employed by Fox. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
So Fox is giving him three million dollars but he doesn't work for Fox?

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/...etwork_b158410
FOX Business Network (FBN) re-signed radio personality Don Imus to a multi-year deal in which his Imus in the Morning program will continue to be simulcast on the channel, announced Kevin Magee, Executive Vice President of the network. The show will remain syndicated on the radio by Cumulus Media.